Thread: Fortel Ultra - faint line

m gracey Guest

Default Fortel Ultra - faint line

My Period is due in 6 days. Took a HPT today and came up with a very very very very faint line. Breasts are sore and stomach feels bloated. Am I premenstral or pregnant?

Did the line come up within the time indicated? If so, you could be. Try in a few days. I hope you get a nice dark line!

even when i was well and truely pg - i got the faintest lines on fortel - good luck i hope that you are pg...

Kirsty77 Guest

Sounds like you could be pregnant!A second line is a second line no matter how faint!!

m gracey Guest

It was within the 5 minute timeframe. havent taken another test yet. will wait a few days. hope your feelings are right.

good luck for when you do test again!!! i hope that its much more stronger line next time!!!

It definitely sounds promising!!

I tested two days ago with Crystal Clear and got faint BFPs but easily read from arms length. I went and bought another HPT to do today (AF due today) and couldn't get CC so got Fortel Ultra and when I tested this morning with first morning pee I got a very faint BFP.

It must jus be that brand, cause when I tested with CC I did in the afternoon. Fortel Ultra claim to detect the smallest amount of HCG, so I would have expected an instant result from that HPT.

I wonder if anyone had ever got a strong BFP with Fortel Ultra??

Good luck, let us know how you go

Sandra i got a really strong result from the Fortel Ultra i tested on...i dont remember how far after my AF i was but i dont think it was very long afterwards....
    I have heard a few people speak bad about Fortel,but i got a good result with them though

m gracey Guest

Period arrived yesterday. Could have been a chemical pregnancy (ie miscarry before period) and that could have caused the faint line. But used another better brand and that came up negative. Fortel give false hope but I guess generally, taking tests before you period is due is probably a waste of time, money and sanity. Keep your mind off it and wait for true telling signs.

Thank you for your replies. I hope I can bring good news next month.
    happy new year!!

*TamaraP* Guest

m Gracey - I tested the day before my period with that brand, and then my period came the next.

It has happened a lot to me with that brand but my DR said to assume they were Chemical.

He also told me to try and stop buying early detection pregnancy tests as it can whack your brain out.

You get so excited to see that line and then get your period. He said its not worth the heartache.

He wants them banned...

I am so sorry AF arrived.

Good luck for next month.

I'm sorry AF arrived for you......

The first test I used when I got a BFP was a Fortel one, and it was quite a faint line.