Thread: Have I missed it?

Sherm Guest

Default Have I missed it?

Hi, not sure whats happening here, and I feel like I might have missed my window and have already ovulated. Have been temping, checking CM and OPKing. Please could you let me know what you think or would appreciate any advice.

Last couple of cycles I ovulated day 13 (24 day cycle) and day 15 (26 day cycle). This time its been:

CD 6 - 36.07 (dry)
    CD 7 - 36.08 (creamy)
    CD 8 - 36.08 (creamy/jelly like blob)
    CD 9 - 36.08 (creamy)
    CD 10 - 36.07 or 36.01 - my bleary eyes couldn't tell for sure! (creamy/jelly like blob) - OPK negative as in there was test line but not equal to or as dark as
    CD 11 - 36.33 (today but feel like there is less CM then yesterday)

Because of the temp rise, and less CM today I am worried that I ovulated yesterday and its too late. But ovulating on CD10 seems early as well to me - so I am so confused. We didn't BD at all as I thought we would start tonight, thinking I would be ovulating in the next couple of days. I am so so disappointed.

Any advice would be most appreciate

Thanks a lot

It's a bit hard to tell atm, Sherm. Do you usually only get a small amount of fertile CM at ovulation? Have you experienced any of your normal O symptoms? Start BDing anyway JIC.

Good luck!

Sherm Guest

Hi Angel, there was a fair bit of CM so not sure what i was thinking.. I don't normally get any other O symptoms, other then a temp drop, but usually a significant temp drop - this time it fell from 36.08- to 36.01. So I'm not sure what to think. ..