Thread: Havent tested yet...only got 2 tests left

Default Havent tested yet...only got 2 tests left

I'm 5 days late with AF. I o'd around cd17. My breasts/nipples have been sore since cd21 and I've been moody once a week since. My temps have been over 36.3 in FF.

Can anyone tell me have you experienced these symptons and were pg or is the beast of af just late?

yup! was moody as hell, and did have sore nipples, even though was first month i'd managed to convince myself i wasn't preg't. Test!!! fingers crossed!!

Yes. I actually thought I wasn't pg and got sick of waiting for AF to kick in properly when I tested 14DPO. Turned out +ve (and I had a slight breakthrough bleed). Early pg symptoms for me were no different to AF symptoms. Fingers crossed for you!!

Test Test Test...... go on, you can always do what I did and do 6 test after a +ve one, you know just to sure........ PMSL

But some NORMAL people just do 1 test, but hey Im far from normal, everyone who knows me will back me up on that.

I would also test sam, it all sounds good. I will keep my fingers crossed for you sweetie.
    Goodluck
    xxx
    Rach

goldilocks Guest

Hi Sam!

I think your symptoms sound good also I don't know how you can stand NOT to test!!!

TEST, TEST, TEST!!!

I'm keeping everything crossed that you get a BFP!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Yep, I was moody early on with Declan and my bbs were sore too. I would definitley test!!! Good luck.

neat Guest

I'm with these guys! I think 4dpo might be a bit early for symptoms such as tender breasts, but the fact that af hasn't shown up is a good sign so I would test anyway - what have you got to lose??! I know it's daunting deciding to test - i got a bfp 6 days ago and also 3 days ago but before doing the first test i was really nervous cos i didn't know how i'd handle it if it was a bfn :-( but luckily it wasn't and now my breasts are tender most days (well actually mainly the nipples...) so it's possible that you o'd earlier than you thought...? did you do an opk?

let us know what happens - got everything crossed for a bfp for you!

neat xxx

I would test too. Your symptoms may not be too early. I started getting sore boobs, nausea, moodyness, pimples at only 5dpo and im now 18 weeks pregnant, so its very possible. Goodluck!

I didn't need to test as the next day I got AF.

Maybe this cycle and using clomid for the first time will help me.

Thanks for your responses.