Thread: Help - did I O ???

Sammi Jane Guest

Default Help - did I O ???

Please help, I don't know what to think...

I'm not temping anymore, it was getting too stressful. I am recording my CM though & using OPK's.

I've had EWCM since day 9 and did my 1st OPK in the evening of day 10 (today day 12). There was a line, not as dark as the control line, but quite dark. I thought it would be darker the following night (last night) but there was nothing - no line at all! My urine seemed to be much more diluted last night though. We BD'd on day 10 & 12 but I don't know when to think O will be... I know most people say the line has to be as dark as the control line, but after getting no line last night, do I assume that the night before's was + ??? In which case, should we BD again tonight?? I think I'm feeling ovuatlion pains today, so maybe it's today?? Anyone have any ideas????

Thank you for your help.

HI,
    Some women don't get a true positive or they do only if they test very frequently (I am one of them). If you got a very strong line that the next day went to nothing I would take it that you had your LH surge on the day of that dark line. Therefore it would be expected that you would ovulate sometime between 12-36 hours after that dark line. I would keep getting jiggy with it for today and tomorrow to cover bases!
    I wish you luck!

Sammi Jane Guest

Thanks Flowerchild,

I've never had a line as dark as the control line on an OPK so I think you're probably right - I probably O'd 12-36 hours after the evening of day 10. Now it's day 12, so doesn't that mean it's all over now??? We did BD on day 10 & 12, but I'm worried we didn't do it enough... do you think there would still be a chance of catching the egg? Tonight will be 48 hours after the + test... ????

Thanks, and congratulations on your pregnancy.

I think tonight would just be "one for the road". You never know! It sounds like you have it covered!
    I look forward to seeing how things go. Good luck!

Sammi Jane Guest

Thanks for your responses, I appreciate it. I'm feeling a bit annoyed with myself. I should have BD'd more after getting the + but I thought it was a bit early, I was expecting more days of + tests.

Now I've got 2 weeks to obsess about it... fun, fun, fun.

Thanks again.

Hope the TWW isnt that stressful for you Samrus

Sammi Jane Guest

Thanks Sunny Summer. It's not too bad so far... 6 DPO today. I feel quite calm this month actually. I'm sick of worrying about it I think. I'll probably be a mess by this time next week.... !!!