Thread: help... opinions needed!

Red face help... opinions needed!

I'm so so so new to this ok so where do i start... I'm frikkin confused! I'm 18 and I have been on the contraceptive pill triphasil for a year... I have only missed a couple of them, although not any recently. Anyway, I did *u no wot* with my boyfriend last weekend... my lsat AF started on august 16... he *blew up his stuff* 3 times in me within the space of 12 hours... I feel sleepy, my tummy feels like it has butterflies, I am getting cramps like period pain (and i never get period pain), a bit dizzy... very bloated and i'm not eating much... my AF isn't due for 2 weeks and I am just confused... I did a test and it came back BFN, but I think it's too early... any ideas? I have a gut feeling about being pregnant... I read an article the other day saying that girls who are "bigger" (which I am) have a 40-60% higher chance of getting pregnant while on the pill than those of normal height and weight, and all those internet tests I did said that because of my dates etc I have an 11% chance of being pregnant.. all these numbers are confusing me and I don't know what to do... Should I just wait to see if AF comes and if she doesn't should I keep testing? I have now stopped taking my pill just incase... If you have any ideas please fill me in

Love Kailz

12bliss Guest

Hi Kailz,

Obviously i am NOT a pro at Getting pregnant but i have done a fair bit of research on the subject. I have known many woman to fall pregnant whilst on the pill regardless of their weight, maybe being bigger means that the dose you are having may not protect you as much as a smaller woman (kinda like worming a dog) Not comparing you to a dog at all (sorry) jus an example.

um with the pregnancy stuff, i am not sure,,,judging by your post your saying you started AF on 16/8? and had sexual intercourse on about 25/26 of August??? i would say It could have happend but unlikely.... maybe you should wait for AF and then retest... in the mean time go easy on the action(if you dont want to conceive) whilst being off the contraceptive pill......

Hope it helps a little.. correct me if im wrong other posters.

aww thanks bliss... i think i'll just wait, but to be sure i went and bought every single pregnancy test i could find... i have heard lots of stories about people getting pg from the pill, so i suppose we will just have to wait and see!!

hi emma

my AF is due on september 13th and it usually comes every 28 days. I started feeling these things a few days ago, but I know I'm not getting sick because it's a different feeling! I have been tracking my temperature too and it is always over 37.15... I have 2 weeks until AF so I suppose I will just wait... now with thinking about it and stuff I sorta want it to come back BFP is that bad of me? But now if it comes back BFN I will just get disappointed... *sigh* ... so you think there is a very slim chance of me being pregnant from this?

Thanks for all your help girls it means a lot

kailz

12bliss Guest

Hey Kailz, i whats its like, at first you dont want it but when youc ant have it you do want it (if that makes sense) im sure you wont have any probs when you wanna have some kidlets good luck

hey guys my AF arrived a week early so no go for me After wanting this so much I have decided to TTC so I will be researching those charts and stuff and joining all you TTC buddies thanks for your help

12bliss Guest

heyyyyyyyyyy welcome!

mariekk Guest

im 17 days late hpt all negative and there were many. So who knows i dont know wat to think has anyone had this experience before. Tried many hpt and all were negative and 17 days late. im off to the doctor tommorrow for bt and fingers crossed its all abit scary im new to the whole experience.