Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How early did you test??

Default How early did you test??

How early did you test? What pregnancy test did you use????

I couldn't resist and did one at 9DPO. There looked like an evap line and I did one the next day and it was very faint so I did a FR and it was a BFP at 10DPO. Goodluck. Hope its a BFP when you test.

I couldnt either... lol I tested at 9 dpo and I got a clear answer on coles brand confirm.. I used FR but the line wasnt as dark as the confirm one... Good luck!!!!

with this one i tested at 9dpo and got a very clear bfp with an LC test - followed it up with a first response as soon as i needed to pee again The FR line was there but not as strong but i wasnt fmu. Best of luck xx

I tested at 10DPO with a pregnosis test and got a faint line.

It went then confirmed with a blood test.

Good luck

9DPO with a FR early detection

I have never been one to test early because I always got -ves' till I was at least 5-6wks along but with #4 I tested at 12DPO and got a definite positive - I only tested that early because I got indigestion from eating a freddo frog - a sign I was pg when I had #3. I used a pregnosis one.

with DD i tested at 11dpo and got a clear bfp on FRER. with this pregnancy i used internet cheapies and got my first bfp at 8dpo which got progressively darker and by 12dpo the test line was darker than the control line. i also used a FRER just to be sure and the test line came up before the control line (11dpo)

Just to add a bit of balance (because I've had my hopes risen plenty of times by reading threads like these, only to be really disappointed ) the earliest I've tested positive has been 12 DPO, and usually around 16 DPO I get a bfp, even if I know I am preg or get a positive bHCG. Weird huh?

this one was 10dpo with the midstream first response

I can't remeber the brand I used but I tested at 10DPO and 11DPO and got BFN, and then got the faintest positive ever at 12 DPO. It took until about 18DPO to get a nice dark line

This time I used First Response and tested at 10DPO and got a BFN, tested again at 12DPO and got a BFP. The pregnancy before this one I used First Response and tested at 8DPO and got BFP

NOt trying to be a downer here, but only because I've learned from my own mistakes.

I tested 8days past transfer (IVF) which was 13 dpo and got a BFP, the next few were BFP's and then my level started decreasing.... I had a very early chemical pregnancy. Normally a chemical pregnancy would go unnoticed, your period would just be a little late. But with these wonderful early HPT's it will detect it early. I just know how awful it feels to get your BFP, then to be told your levels were back down to 2.

I really hope this is your BFP, I just know how much it tormented me to go from one extreme high to an extreme low so quickly.

I hope I have been a party pooper!

Good Luck xxx I have everything crossed for you!

Did one at 9dpo and it was bfn but did one at 10dpo and it was a definate positive. Both used fr early ones

Damn you guys are enthusiastic :P

Can't remember when I tested with my first.

The other two? About 7-8 weeks each time. Second one was a pee-in-a-cup at the docs, I got a home test for the third. The little positive line went as dark as dark can be the instant it got a sniff of wee. Can't argue with that. I've got the spare of the test in the cupboard, still in the wrap, hopefully never need that one

I tested at 10DPO with a FR and got a BFN.....watched my temp and it didnt go down so the day before AF was due I tested again (13DPO) with a FR again and got a definate BFP.

Good luck with testing! Really hope you get your awaited BFP!

with DS, i was in Qld on a kid free holiday with a girlfriend of mine whom I hadnt seen in a couple of years she lives up there, anyway I had been TTC for 6 months and my gf and I were going out on the town I was due for my period the next day and thought id better test before we head out and get out drink on, it was a BFP so we went out and had a ball, spend hundreds on ****tails and generally had a great night, I flew home the following day (sunday) and on the Monday I took my girls out for the day and on the way I had this horrible mettalic taste in my mouth, 1st sign, got home was having a bath that night, leaky boobs 2nd sign, BFP 1 day late for period

wow that wasnt meant to turn into a story, sorry lol

thanks so much for all your replies girls

I tested yesterday with what i thought was 10dpo but when i worked it out again, seems im only 9dpo (how i stuffed that up, idk). Anyhoo... it was a BFN. I used the Early FR one at about 1pm (suptid i know, but i couldnt help myself). Im hanging onto hope it just too early.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast