Thread: How many dpo?

kookeyB Guest

Default How many dpo?

Hi,
    How many dpo would you recommend doing a p-test? I know that the sensible answer is waiting till af is late or near-due, but I'm not sensible! lol. I'm 6dpo today!

But some people get BFPs at 9 DPO. If it was me I'd try and hold out until 12 DPO.

BEST OF LUCK!

I got a positive at 8DPO, but, I think thats pretty rare. Good Luck!!

Feel free to have a look at my chart, the link is below.

Everyone is different but if it were me i tend to get BFPs starting at 13DPO. But the earliest i have gotten is 11DPO one time.

kookeyB Guest

Talking

I know this sounds really daft! But did any of your cheeks feel on fire when very early pregnant??? I know your temp stays above the norm, but my cheeks feel afire, I had a chemical pregnancy in January, and my cheeks were the same then.......................Very odd...........I Know!!!!

oh, i have never had my cheeks feel like fire! Good luck. I have gotten +ive tests from 10dpo

This pg, I got a very clear +ve from 10DPO.. Best of luck...

I got a BFN at 10DPO, and a positive at 11DPO. In an ideal world we'd all wait until 15DPO, but some of us are impatient!

I got a very clear BFP with this pregnancy at 10DPO with an early HPT from lullaby conceptions. I only tested so early as I'd had a 2 day temp dip at 6&7dpo, otherwise I would've waited til AF was late.

Nic what test did you use at 10dpo that gave you the positive? I'm 12DPO and thinking of testing again.... yesterday I tested with First Response and got BFN.
    AF due tomorrow but I don't have any AF cramps like I normallly do.