Thread: HPT Question

Question HPT Question

Hi All
    Well yesterday morning I done a HPT and it was a BFP, only a faint second line but could see it from arms length. This morning I done another and it is still as faint as yesterday, Is this normal? Should it be darker today?

Emma, how many DPO are you, I suggest tucking the tests away til Friday or Saturday & using First Morning Urine!!!

but a line is a line my dear.... So just be patient & do another in a couple or few days!!!!

Thanks Tracey, Today I am 13dpo, I will try not to do anymore til Fri or Sat but its just so hard. Am off to the doc's today for a bloodtest so guess that will put my mind at ease.

Good Luck Emma, i'm sure you'll get a +!!!

I think you really need to wait for a few days between testing to see a noticeable change in the darkness of the line, good luck waiting till Saturday, I will be testing on Sunday, 4 days seems like such a long way away.

Emma - I had loads of trouble getting really dark within the first few days of testing. Although, looking back at them now in a line (I did 100's of them! ROFL) now they are dry, the lines were very gradually getting darker. But, at the time, I couldn't tell. Try again in a few days!

Celsie. xoxox

Hey Emma, your line will get darker dont worry!! I did my first HPT at 10dpo and the second line was faint and then did again at 11dpo and thought it would be realllly dark, but it wasnt, it was only slightly darker. By the time I got to my 4th hpt it was dark enough for me to be satisfied that I was pregnant! And that was on 14dpo.. if you check out bub's website.. you will see how dark my line had gotten

Thanks for the reassurance girls.
    Good luck with testing on Sunday Sharon.
    Hopefully my test will be as dark as yours in another couple of days Veronica, I also took photos of my belly last night LOL, cant wait til there is actually a bump.
    Went to Doc's today but she wont do a bloodtest for another 2 weeks, bit dissappointed as I just wanted the confimation.
    Thanks again.

My first 2 HPTs were very similar in darkness... but another one I did a couple days later was very dark! Your line will get darker in a couple days!