Thread: HPT second line?

babymuddle Guest

Default HPT second line?

Does the second line on a HPT need to be as wide as the control line? i'm using Pregnosis clear and they have both come up with faint lines but aren't as wide or dark as the control. I was totally convinced that this was it but then i used an assurance plus HPT and it showed nothing at all. I'm 13DPO

I had a really faint little line and had no idea what it meant so i rang the help line on the box(I think i used clear blue or crystal clear??) The person there said ANY line no matter how faint meant a positive so i went to see my GP straight away and it was all good news!! So it sounds like congrats might be in order..... good luck!!

It could be the time of day. If you've been drinking fluids your urine is less concentrated. Thats why they prefer first morning urine. HTH and good luck!

babymuddle Guest

now i really don't know what's going on because tonight i have a bachache with slight abdominal cramping and my CM has a rusty pink tinge to it. Maybe my AF is coming after all. but four consecutive test taken at different times of the day can't all show false positives can they?
    Last edited by babymuddle; February 14th, 2007 at 12:26 AM.

i got a faint second line using preganois clear, at 10dpoFMU, and 11DPO with evening urine, but unfortantly, af arrived at 12 dpo, i tried also confirm but it was bfn, so im assuming i had a chemical preganancy, so now i will wait for AF to be due before testing.
    i wish you all the luck.