Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i think i am pregnant!!!

Aww thankyou so much! She really suits her name. Look you really do sound pregnant to me. I have had the bloating aswell, it isnt a nice feeling is it. As you say just have yourself a great weekend and do a test monday morning. I will be thinking of you and plz keep me posted! Hopefully you might get a tahlia in about eight months!! haha

Thanks MellyH...
    Woke this morning and cramps have eased off which is great.. feel slightly nauseous but that could just be because i haven't had b'fast yet.i've had a bit of bleeding (dark brownish bleeding) and when i wipe it's like a watery light red colour same as yesterday(sorry!) and it doesn't look the usual red colour of a period.. also can see like bits of tissue type stuff that's come out too (you know what i mean?? sorry for dtl) so not sure if it is my real period now or not... strange... normally the dark stuff happens at the end... did u find with implantation bleeding it can happen for 1 or 2 full days? I also just got a wave of nausea then (slight one). sorry i am probably asking questions you cannot answer here... i'll wait until Monday!if i am preg, i'm expecting this bleeding to stop now... its only light bleeding but it's still confusing me.. i thought implantation bleeding was just "spotting" type stuff... thats how it did start.

Well i never actually had the implantation bleeding but allot of people do! Maybe you could ask others who have had it what it is like. Sorry i am not being much help! Dont rule out pregnancy yet though! Well i still have my fingers crossed for you anyway!
    Keep me posted!!!

dolphin22 Guest

Hey Renstar,

WOW i hope you are preggas . Hows everything today??

MellyH - CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy, i hope its smooth sailing for you.

Cindy

How much would u bleed for implantion bleeding. I got AF last night , and today I would normally have to change about 3 or 4 times by now, but only changed about 1 hour ago. I changed about an hour after getting up, and about an hour ago. I know some women can bleed from implantion. I'm alway's pretty heavy for the first day or 2, but not this time, but the pains I'm getting are sometimes really bad. Have had them since last night and all day today. I have'nt been feeling the best over the last week, can't eat as much as I sometimes do, boobs are sore off and on. I did have cystis about 13 years ago, and the doc just drained them. Since having my tubes done I have been having nothing but trouble..

I had implantation bleeding at 7DPO and it was light and only for the day..no cramping at all. Goodluck!

Jo

Dolphin 22 - thank you, well i'm still bleeding today so i think i actually got my period. will test tomorrow again just to be sure. with the amount of bleeding, i would say i am not pregnant! However ppl have been getting periods and still preg so i'll just test to make sure. doesn't matter anyway it's all good :P

MellyH - I hope you are doing well and thank you for your help. I'll let you all know tomorrow if i get a BFP but i don't think it will be. :P

dolphin22 Guest

Awww *HUGS* im sorry to hear that you think AF has arrived. Good luck with the HPT tomorrow.

Please let us know how you go with it.

Cindy

Sorry to hear about your bleeding. I hope so much you get a BFP but if not, there is always next month!!! You will get a BFP at some stage!! So goodluck!!!
    Dolphin22 thanksyou...i hope it is smooth sailing too! My DD and DS were both 6 and 4 weeks early so it will be interesting to see what happens this time. But that is ages away anyway.

Melly H - sounds absolutely promising! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Renstar - wishing you all the best to get your BFP soon

xo

I normally have AF for about 7 days, and this time, I got it at about 6.30 sat night and it's very light now. It's noemally heavy the 1st and 2nd day then lightens up but this time its been lighter then normal. Don't mean to sound gross but on sunday I did'nt need to change till about 4.30 in the afternoon, and thats from when I changed about an hour after I got up. And my boobs are sore off and on. Am going to go to the doc's and see what is going on. Cos since having my tubes done, I have been having trouble..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12