Thread: if anyone could help?

kirsty_lee Guest

Default if anyone could help?

Hey i'm new to this site, just wanting some advice from people who've been in the same position as me. or know someone who has. I've been feeling a bit off lately, nausea, headaches, cramps, put on weight and EXTREMELY tired. I took a clearblue digital test today, it came up negative. Last time i did one and it came up negative i sort of accepted it and moved on. However this time, i just get this feeling that i really am pregnant. Can anyone else give me advice?

Hi, welcome ..Is your period late as yet.. Can you go and get a blood test at the Dr to make sure.. hope it all works out for you

kirsty_lee Guest

Default re: annie

well, im on the pill, and i havent had my period for a few months cause i have them quite painfully. I have missed the pill in the past few weeks. The only thing is i have a fear of needles... haha so im sort of hoping anyone has any advice before i actually have to go for one.

Hi Kirsty-Lee,

I agree with Annie, definitely see the doctor, especially if you are on the pill. they will probably get you to do another wee test before a blood test. It is always a good idea to get unusual symptoms checked out. If you are pregnant you obviously would be looking to stop the pill ASAP.

Regards,

Michelle