Thread: if nauseous should I test

Default if nauseous should I test

my cycles have been all over the place lately and we haven't been officially trying or anything but I have a few symptoms one of which is the nauseous empty stomach feeling you can get as m/s. Since m/s is associated with the increasing HCG would that suggest that the HCG levels would be high enough to test??

Only way to know for sure is test!!! Goodluck!

I had m/s from very early on with number two so I got BFN's when testing but it was def m/s!

It also depends how many dpo you are. But if you feel like something is up then do a test to be sure. Good luck

well I did test late this afternoon (after a lot of water) - even though no matter how I do the numbers I can't see how I would be any more than 12DPO and more realistically less- an surprise surprise it was a BFN - but I continue to feel sick in the stomach and smells are getting to me and I just ate some hot chook and nearly spewed so either its too early or I'm coming down with a tummy bug - I know which I'd prefer but I'm not holding out hope (especially since I haven't totally sold DH on #3)

12dpo is still early for some people Jaspen. I hope that your not coming down with a tummy bug, hot chooky can be dodgy at times.

All the best xoxox

Thanks for the well wishes and hope Summer. I'll try and let it go for a few days and see what comes.

Hope all goes well for you with your upcoming FS appt

oh gee I hope I am pregnant - even though we were actually trying not to be (and DH isn't sold on number #3) now that I'm thinking about it more and more I'm hoping with all hopes. I so want to test again but then don't want to cause don't want the disappointment (let alone the waste of money - all due to my impatience). I'm CD 22 and last DTD on 23 Feb so realistically I would have thought HCG would be well and truly present by now so really should just come to terms with the fact I'm not - just got my hopes up too much.

Sorry just thinking allowed.

jaspen, its really bizzare cause i have read your comments below and i am going through the same thing, i am feeling nauseated and sick in the tummy, tired and going to the loo heaps, my last period was the 22nd march and have had D/H busy every day but was naughty and did a test last night and got a BFN, i had a M/C 3 months ago so im so anxious to fall but i am thinking that i tested way too early, i am using maybe baby but am so confused over it all. i wish you all the best

nicrach Guest

I am in the same boat, we are not trying for another, we were happy with the two we have if you knwo what i mean. But i know my mind can play tricks, but i know i can feel my boobs are sore, i knwo i only spotted instead of haiovng a regular period. But i have to face facts and i got a BFN. Why do our bodies do this to us? I wish i could just get on and wait for AF next month.

Should i bother testing again? DS showed up at 8 weeks.

Can some one tell me what maybe baby is i am new to this site?
    Cheers

Rachael

It's a microscope you can buy that you can use to look at your saliva - if you see ferning it means you're fertile.