Thread: I'm so norty!!

Default I'm so norty!!

Well today after playing with my chart my O date changed!! From CD 18 to 20! Grrr!
    I had a funny temp on CD 18 cause DP and I were BDing very early in the morn :oops: Well the temp after a couple of hours sleep came back as a little high... so I tried to work out what to adjust it to by myself (I'm not a VIP member).
    Went to mums today and signed up for a different account and checked to see what i should've adjusted my temp to. I adjusted it again and it changed my O day to 20. I am pretty sure I didn't O on CD 20... or did I... Now I am confused!
    So I thought I'll do a pregnancy test... if it comes up with a line I'll know I didn't O on CD20!! (Great logic huh?? 8-[ )
    So I peed in a cup and left it in a tray to evaporate a tad...more concentrated (more fantastic logic!!) then after a while I dipped in the HPT....
    I waited 5 minutes...
    Then Violet started SCREAMING!! (this is at 10pm (so I didn't even use FMU!)
    Went in to fix her... nuh! Emily informs me she wants a drink. So I get them both up get them a drink and some bonjella for Violet and put them soundly back to bed....
    Now back to the test... almost 15 mins later... two lines!! Hmmmm
    So, what now... can I count it? It's not fair if I can't...the kids were being demanding...lol! It looks pink... I dunno... patients is not my strong point!
    Anyway, I decide to put the original temp into FF and it now tells me I O'd on CD 17... *sigh*
    Is it possible to get a BFP on 6-7dpo?? Definatly not 4DPO!!

Help...lol

Tanya

I've pit a pic of it in Violets Photo Gallery... a lot harder to see in the pic... but hopefully you can make it out... :)

id say cd 17 is when u ovulated...similar to last month

some people get BFPS early on so i hope you are one of them [-o<

Well I got a BFN yesterday and a temp drop today.
    I am either 10, 11 or 12dpo... I think I am 11dpo today meaning AF due tomorrow!

Tanya

hey tan, where abouts do u live?

Danni,
    I am in Shepparton... Moved here about a month ago from Dookie (half way between Shep and Benalla) :D

Tanya

oh wow we used to have long term family friends in dookie!! i thought they were the only ones who lived there! hehe

i know shep...we are off to yarrawonga this wekend to visit dales family up there.

if i didnt have my mil and fil in the car we could have stopped to say hi!!

(or maybe stop for a toilet break hehe)

*TamaraP* Guest

I had a look at your pic and there is a line there i can see it.

I got one of those a few months bad and then got my period.

I put it down to either one of these, chemical pregnancy or evaporation line...

what exactly is a chemical prg?

*TamaraP* Guest

Chemical pregnancy - its when you POAS and get a + then you get your period the next couple of days.
    It means that there was enough HCG to detect it, but bubba was never going to stick.