Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longest time DPO before BFP

Default Longest time DPO before BFP

Can anybody share with me the longest time dpo they have been known to get a positive hpt?
    I read on another forum where a woman didnt get a positive blood or hpt until dpo 23 is this posisble? why wouldnt it show up earlier

well- supposeldy i have gone 25 days according to FF- but i dont persoally thinki o'ed that cycle, but i'm 18 DPO ATM ( first time clomid) so who know??

sorry i'm not much help

I didn't get a confirmed HPT with Lindsay until I was 6 weeks along, and I only POAS again after I had a +BT because the HPT's were -ve all the time.

Gosh so two weeks late for AF?? if i'm 2 weeks late adn stilll a BFN - i'll sereiusly punch somthing!!

BTW - great photo!!

with jess, I didn't get a +ve HPT till week ten, Bt told me at 3.5wks (a week late for AF, but I had O'd late too or else she'd not have been concieved as Dh was O/S when I was originally meant to O, so it effectively was only 3.5wks pg when I found out) when I started the M/S (4 afternoons running feeling like I was going to vomit and wanting to just so I could feel a little better) and KNEW something was up. I kept doing POAS' as I wanted one for the baby book. 10wks pg I finally get a BFP HPT!

having said that, I am now on day 52 of a usual 25day cycle, I am not pg, but have a cyst on one of my ovaries, effectively putting that one out of action meaning I will only get one every two months till the cyst clears up (or so I figure).

Wow..hope for me yet. I have sore boobs. gas, bloating, bleeding gums, tired as, light cramping,headaches lightheadeness and a cold. Then again it all points to af too *L*
    Dam my body

Awwwww India!! for you!!! *fingers crossed* this is your month and your bod will be nice!!

I am having bloods today to just rule it out. I honestly dont think I am pregnant and in fact dont have an inkling of excitment at the thought I might be :-( just want a af so my body can clense itself so to speak.
    Still sore boobs bloated and nauseus plus head cold though.

Now on the flip side... sorry to hijack tread... but when was the soonest?

Celsie. xoxox

Fire Fly Guest

I think Celsie its 10DPO. Correct me if im wrong girls.
    I know lullaby says you can test on the first day of your missed period,and its poss to test earlier but depends on levels of HCG in body.
    I remember reading somewhere that most HPT suggest wait for 14DPO.

Good luck

Well, I busted that theory apart! I got a faint +ive on 9 DPO. I did one on 8DPO and thought it was -ive. I threw it back in the box and forgot about it, till I was cleaning out my bathroom cupboard this morning. I went to throw it and noticed an ultra faint line on there... I wished I'd looked a little harder that day! ROFL

Good luck India!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Fire Fly Guest

Oh wow Celsie, huge congrats to you. Has it hit you yet that your having a baby!!!. Woohoo girl. Excellent news.
    Ill post in the pregnancy announcements now.

Well done!

I am 45DPO and have only just got my first +ve today. Yikes! That sounds so long when you type it that way!

Fire Fly Guest

Congratulations Princess Kylie, gee it is a long time after 'O'. Wonder why it took so long to show up.
    Well done anyway, look forward to seeing you in the Preg announcements now.

Aggh I don't know if I'm happy or sad reading this thread...! I am what I think to be 27dpo and had been very relaxed about it assuming that this was it, no need to do hpt yet coz I HAD to be pg this time, why else would I be this late..? So finally did a hpt (for my birthday!) and it was the biggest BFN i've ever seen Flat out at work all thru the week this week so will go get bloods next weekend... Me thinks it'll be a long week.

aww Katey. Hope you had a good birthday and i hope you get that BFP very very soon! Being busy could be a good thing for you, i hope the week flies

Thanks Renee I thought I was doing so well with this whole business, I was so cool and calm...! Now I feel soooo let down.. and scared to use these other experiences as a sign of hope, because I don't want to set myself up for a fall... *sigh*.. I think I should have an early night and stop hijacking this thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast