Thread: Lullaby OPK

Question Lullaby OPK

I just purchased some of these tests, I did one yesterday which was neg and two today at 10.00am and 7.00pm approx. Both of today's tests showed a faint line, especially the first one. But it was very faint! Should I regard this as a positive? Obviously I will test again tomorrow, but I am dying to O as I'm on cd 18. The sooner I O, the sooner we can TTC!!! TIA

Newbie Guest

I just got some Lullaby OPKs and have tested 4. Today was the first time I got one nearly or as dark as the control line. I think you should keep testing - but this is only my first month using OPKs and charting. Good luck.

Hi Sezjm,

Was yesterday the first time you started to use the tests? Or have you been using them for a few days? Just wondering if you started testing too late?

If the result line is lighter than the control line then it is still classed as a negative result.

what is your usual cycle length?
    What is your cervical mucus like at the moment - Creamy, stretchy and Eggwhite or dry?

Hi Jodie, yesterday was the first time I used the lullaby brand, I used fortel a couple of times (- result) earlier in the week (which I have found to be good in the past).

I'm 99% sure I haven't O'd yet, as I normally get some O pain, which I think may have started today. I am also temping, and using a maybe baby, neither of which have indicated that I have O'd.

My CM is watery/stretchy, but not EWCM. To be honest I'm not sure mine is ever REALLY like EWCM.

Not sure on my regular cycle length as I fell pg straight off the BCP, and mc and had d&c 18 days ago. When I fell pg I O'd on cd 26, but I had just come off BCP.

I guess I'll just keep testing and hoping for that lh surge!

Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it.

Hi Sezjm,

yep i would definatley keep testing then. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage . This may also affect your dates slightly too.

Hopefully you receive that ++++opk soon and a sticky bfp shortly after

Good luck and if you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks heaps Jodie, I will definitely keep testing. We are not ttc until cycle after next so I think I will be ordering some more tests! Hopefully I will only need one pg test! (tho I am a POAS addict!)

Hi sezjm
    Once you start testing with more OPKs you will get to know your body, for a fair while i only ever got faint + on my OPks but based on my temps shifts knew i when i was ovulating. The past 2 months and a new batch of OPKS i have been getting faints heading towards the ones which are darker than the control. I even use 2 different brands, i head towards the POAS addiction at times,

Good Luck, and i hope you only need one Preg. test too sweetie

Adsmum Guest

Hi.

I too was using Lullaby Conceptions OPKs for around 6-7 months before I got my recent positive pregnancy test. To be honest, you dont need a dark line like the control line to be ovulating; it can be 3 shades lighter & you could be ovulating.

Are you able to post a picture of your test?

All is well! I got a positive OPK last night-and severe O pain to go with it! Can't tell you how excited I am though! Thanks everyone for all your advice!

Hi sezjm ,

Congrats on your +++opk. I hope this is your month