Thread: Maybe Baby

Default Maybe Baby

Hi all,

I am new to the Forum and wanted to say how nice it is to have so many people to talk to who are in the same situation.

My hubby and I are TTC and i have recently purchased Maybe Baby, which is a mini microscope to detect ovulation.

I just wanted to see if anyone else has had any luck with it. I have just started using it so im keeping my fingers crossed it will help get the timing right :fert:

Saramac
    xoxox

Hi Saramac

you may also want to check out this thread on the Maybe Baby Microscope. Click HERE

Love :hbeat:

Hi Saramac.

I have heard of that but not known anyone who has used it so I will interested to see what you think.

Please keep us posted.

Default Maybe Baby

I have been using it for about a week now....every morning when i get up i test it.
    Yesterday i had a little bit of "Ferning" which indicates fertile times. But it was only a small amount so im not sure if it means that im ovulating.

I will keep trying and see if anything else happens.... [-o<

I'd too be interested to hear how you go with it.

Hayseed

Hi All. I was trying to conceive for approx 6 months when I bought a Maybe Baby microscope - I got a BFP that month! I think Kazz also had success falling pg using hers...

If it doesn't work the first time it's very interesting just to check each day what your body is doing.... Good Luck!

Thats good to hear!!

I have heard mixed things about it so im hoping mine will be a positive one!

i joked with my hubby that we should put some of his under the microscope to make sure they are swimming fast enough

i think i am today so i hope this might be a good chance....

Would love to hear from anyone else with their thoughts