Thread: Maybe Baby when Pg

Default Maybe Baby when Pg

Can anyone tell me what pattern showed up on their mb during the tww, if you were pg? Is there something that tips you off to being pg? I have been getting ferns, which I don't usually get at this time. TIA

Lisa (mumintaz) where are you????!!!! You used to be so great at answering these questions! We miss you and hope you're okay

Anyone? I am dying here....I hate the tww (don't we all)!

OMG sez you have to be pg. but your not testing, right?

These are all great signs although i have no idea what the ferns are for

Dont stress you'll get you BFP in acouple of day and have you booked in with the doc for your blood test on wed?

No, not yet, I promise to do it tomorrow! BTW did you get the Nigella recipe I sent you?

Sez, from everything i've read (and ! am no mb expert, didn't work very well for me) full ferning after ovulation often means early prg.

So unless you have PCOS (girls with PCOS can have ferning all thru their cycle apparenlty) I'd say this is another good sign!!

Good luck!

I TOLD YOU will you please get that blood test. please hunny!! yes i got the recipe thanks

xx

zsimms Guest

OMG girls you have got to tell me what mb is? This is killing me, please please I am in 2ww as well and any thing to look for can help take my mind off other things like uh af!

Zoe

Zoe - maybe baby (mb) is a little microscpe thingy and you wipe your first morning saliva on the lense. When you are fertile the dried saliva makes a fern-like pattern, when you aren't it's just like little spots or pebbles.

Sez - I just found out i am pg and was testing - prob every second day with mb but i was only getting the pebbles the day before i tested and got a +. But i do remember Lisa (Mumintaz) saying she looked at the website and some women can continue to get ferning when pg. It's frustrating that it's not consistent with every person - but if it's definately different from your usual cycle patterns then you may just be pg

Okay everyone (LOU!) I have made Drs appt for Thursday, but I have a really good feeling about this month. (Hope I don't jinx myself by saying that!). Dh and I have talked, and I think we're going to test tomorrow! I'm aware that it may still be too early and we might get a false BFN, but I'm prepared for that. for me!

BTW didn't use MB today....figured I didn't need another thing to analyse! Thanks for all the advice though