Thread: Need Help

Default Need Help

I used the Maybe baby for 1 month which did not work at all (had no ferning) and am yet to see a ++ (2 lines) with the Fortel OPK which I started on CD10 this cycle. :mad: (I am on CD 16) Am not even getting a faint second line!

Am I just being impatient? I am worried I'm not ovulating at all - due to a m/c I had in March this year? I will keep using the Fortel for a few more days and see what happens. If I am still getting no 2 lines do you think I should go & see my GP?

Has anyone had negatives with OPK's and fell pregnant?

Last edited by Apes23; September 7th, 2006 at 03:36 PM.

Hang in there April. It could take a while for your body to get back into sync after your m/c. If you get too worried a trip to your GP might be good to put your mind at ease.

Thanks Nurse Dan, I feel really stupid because I tried the OPK last night and it had 2 lines!!!!
    So of course as soon as I saw that it was straight into the bedroom! LOL
    Thanks for your advice though!

Just to let you know April, many women who ovulate never get two lines on an OPK. I know what it's like waiting to get two lines (I'm CD 26 and still only getting faint lines!) so I'm glad you got yours on thurs. BTW I always use two different tests at a time. Usually Lullaby Conceptions ( I think they are the best, and cheap) and Fortel. I just like the peace of mind, and I'm addicted to POAS! I always get two lines on Lullaby before Fortel. I hope you don't have to use them again though, and that your BD did the trick on thurs night! Feel free to join us in TTCAML if you feel like it.