Thread: Negative this morning but faint positive tonight

maddy138 Guest

Default Negative this morning but faint positive tonight

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone has used different brands and got different results? I used the (freebie that came with OPKs) lullaby tests last night and this morning but both negative. Not even a hint of a line. But today I bought a Crystal Clear +/- and got a faint positive after holding my pee for 2 hours.

I'm not sure if I can be excited yet. I am 2 days late though...

maddy,
    Not sure about the crystal clear brand as I have never used them, but I would maybe test again in the morning using first morning urine, this is said to be the best time to test.
    Goodluck sweetie I will keep my fingers crossed for you, let us know how you go.

Crystal Clear worked really well for me even before AF was due. Fingers crossed for you.

Jo

kirsty Guest

Sounds promising, a test with your FMU should give you a really accurate reading if you've gotten a + with afternoon urine.

Best of luck for when you test again

goldilocks Guest

Hi Maddy!

I tested with Pregnosis Clear and Discover Onestep yesterday morning and got BFPs on both.

I agree with the other girls. If you got a faint BFP in the afternoon, doing a test with FMU should give you a stronger result.

Good luck and I hope you'll be joining us in the belly buddies forums!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Maddy - I had the same with fortel ultra, Fortel ultra gave me very weak positives you had to squint but with the crystal clears i got noticeabel bfp at 8 and 9dpo and at 14 dpo a very very strong bfp and at the Docs as well it came up straight away, at the same time fortel stayed the same, i say different brands pick up differents quatities, I rang up Fortel so blinking annoyed and they said maybe my levels were to high and thats why it didn't pick up apparently after 5 weeks it will give you a negative result cause it's only meant to pick up the tiniest amount!!! Gees it's so stupid!!!! Anyway there is no mistaken there is a bubba i saw it on the ultrasound!!!!!! Crystal clears worked great for me and probably get a beta blood test done to make sure.

maddy138 Guest

thanks girls

I tested this morning with FMU and it came up pretty dark and positive straight away. So I think it is safe to say I am pregnant!! yay!

Congratulations Maddy.

congrats maddy thats great news

Congratulations to you Maddy! Hope you have a very H&H pregnancy.

CONGRATULATIONS, I KNEW IT!!!!!

goldilocks Guest

WOO HOO! Congratulations Maddy!!!

When are you due? We need some more belly buddies in the Jan 16-31 thread!!!

Wishing you all the best for a healthy and happy pregnancy

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-