Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH...my.....god... BFP!!!!???

Congrats chicky!!! cant go wrong with 2 positives!!!

Blood test might have been neg last week cos u hadnt implanted yet?? but might have implanted in the last few days and now suprise!! Your preg!!

Congrats again!!

Wow congrats! I saw your other thread earlier today and replied too! That didn't take long, lucky you (jealous!!!)

CONGRATULATIONS! wishing you a H&H 9 months

Congratulations!!! You are one pregnant Mumma to be.

Congrats!! Fantastic news and gives hope to those who have had a blood test and still feel pregnant!!

MASSIVE CONGRATS!!!!!! I hope you have a h&h pregnancy xox

Awww congratulations hunny, that is the most awesomest news. Hope you have a H&H Pg!

firstly thankyou all for your warm wishes and congrats' . . right- call me crazy but im still not convinced this is really real yet. did another hpt yesterday and was positive again! booked in for blood test tomorrow but im just so nervous they'll come back negative like last week! still struggling with why blood neg last wk then 3pos urine this week?? so anxious for tomorrow can't even focus at work today! is it possible to have false positives on 3 tests? brands were crystal clear mid stream and confirm mid stream! am i defiantly preg!! i sure hope so ! help!

Sweetie, relax, you are pregnant so enjoy the ride. I'm no expert but if they dont write quantitive HCG then they have a cut off limit for a positive if that makes any sense....if the level is really low then they wont count it as a +. Also, most of the tests you have just used are a sensitive nature....I think they are 20/25 min of HCG levels to pick up and as HCG levels double every 48-72 hours (2-3 days) then say you are just as 20 this week so 2-3 days ago you woulda been 10 and 2-3 days before that 5 and so at the time you did that blood test potentially your levels may have only been 2.5 or even less

Thankyou! Going to get a second blood test tomorrow.. still very anxious (mostly just in disbelief) but fingers crossed...

thankyou again for reply, def calmed me down a bit

Well girls.. I was up at sunrise this morning!! So anxious, nervous, hopeful yet doubting, unsure, positive, and generally freaking out- Got blood test early this morning to confirm my preganacy! (quantitive beta unit HCG)- results should be back late this afternoon- any tips on how i can kill the time today without going nuts???

did another hpt this morning (just for giggles) and surprise surprise - its was a BFP

I SWEAR if those bloods come back negative then the universe is playing a very cruel trick on me!!

(.)(.)'s feel soooooo sore.. poor DH tried to play catch and tickle last night and i think my reaction was something close to "dont you dare touch them!!" lol..

If my hpt's are about 25Ml/u/l senstive (and 4 are positive) I cant see a why a blood test wouldnt atleast show up positive at 25ml/u/l???!!..

Guess im mostly anxious cos ive had a miscarriage in the past, plus an empty sack and a tumour etc etc............. HURRY UP END OF DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any relaxation tips would be much appreciated xxxx

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!! Keep us up to date and hopefully the test results will put your mind at ease.

Congratulations! You have a little bun in the oven!!! You must have O'd late in the month, giving you a neg BT the first time. There is no way it will come back neg this time!!!
    Have a H&H 9 months of preg bliss.
    PS my extremely spre boobies were the very first preg sign I had!!

Thanks heaps!! I will definatly update AS SOOON as i find out results this afternoon/this evening.... stay tuned ladies

xxxx thanks for all the encouragment....

AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! IM OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! got BT results back this afternoon- BFP!!!!!! And my HGC is at about 910!! Doc thinks I am about 6 weeks on sunday!!!!!!!!!!! I AM OVER THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Default So happy for you :)

Hi hopeful*
    Read your thread and feel so happy for you!!

I have been trying for almost 1.5 years (on and off total of 3 years!!) ... and just hope that I can have a happy result like yours one day ...

Best wishes for the whole pregnancy!!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful* View Post
    AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! IM OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! got BT results back this afternoon- BFP!!!!!! And my HGC is at about 910!! Doc thinks I am about 6 weeks on sunday!!!!!!!!!!! I AM OVER THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Thankyou so much! and YOU WILL have a happy healthy little bundle one day (hopefully soon)! They are little miricals just WAITING to happen... probably when you least expect it.. keep positive and believing for the best.. i know its hard but it will happen for you xxx

congrats hun thats great news!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12