Thread: Which one is the best?

Default Which one is the best?

Hi. Just wondering which HPT is best in your experience? AF is a couple of days late and I have tested twice with Fortel Ultra - both BFN.
    Thanks
    Karen

hi karen. i use the fertility naturopath ones off ebay which are very cheap $25 for 100 hpts and i find them great

I also love the ones off ebay that Danni is describing. I found them way better then any of the ones at the supermarket.

I Found fortel very unreliable. When i wasn't pregnant they gave me false positives and when i was pregnant you could hardly see the 2nd line. I used crystal clear with this pregnancy and it was a definate positive 8dpo! Also they come highly recommended by Doctors, when i went to my GP he said he had some bad experiences with Fortel, patients thinking they were pregnant but wern't, he said crystal clears were the ones they used in the surgery.

Lizzie33 Guest

Hi Karen - me too for the fertility naturopath OPK's. They are relatively cheap, and delivery only takes about 4-5 days. Good luck!

I had problems with Fortel ultra with this pregnancy...I got a faint positive with them at 11dpo but it was quite faint and it just refused to darken...even when AF was officially late and I was getting dark solid lines on other tests, the fortel was still quite faint.
    Crystal Clear was very good, I got a nice strong bfp on that at 13dpo.

I've had problems with Fortel Ultra as well. This time i have brought some if the internet.

I have never gone past Discover One Step for HPTs. 4.5 years later my BFP from my first born still is as clear as the day I did it.

Love