Thread: OPK help

cherishedone Guest

Default OPK help

I am supposed to ovulate on Tuesday, so I have been checking my OPK. Now for the past 2 days I have had 2 lines there but the ovulation line is lighter than the control line. Does this mean I am not ovulating yet or that I am close to ovulating?

This is the first time I have used OPK. Any advice would be great!

My temps arent much help as I only started charting from Friday. I have had 3 different temps, 36.3.36.2, 36.4 soooooooo not being in order I dont have much of a clue haha. I am thinking next month will be more accurate in regards to temps...

Thanks

Hi Cherishedone,

Has the OPK test line been getting any darker? If it has then that may mean that O isn't too far off. Although with some OPKs there is always a faint line. Unfortunately I think it's a wait and see thing.

Your temps sound normal though. That's not a great deal of variation so hopefully you should be able to tell pretty easily when you O. It may take a couple of cycles for you to get the hang of your body's patterns.

Good luck!

cherishedone Guest

Thanks Angel!!!

I am using the clearblue OPK, and yes it was darker today than yesterday.

cherishedone Guest

Ok today I have a positive OPK!!!!

YAY I am sooooooooo excited means I do ovulate! and I am fertile every single sign possible says I am fertile to the day the calender predicted I would be even with my irregularities and so forth.

: \/ \/ \/

That's fantastic Cherishedone! Should make things heaps easier for when you start TTC!!