Thread: OPK help pls!

Question OPK help pls!

hi
    i'm wondering if anyone can help? i've been using opk for 7 days, only got any kind of line today (cd 19 of 27-29 day cycle). its not positive, but does it mean i;m on the way to a surge? i was about to give up opking till next time as i thought i might have missed o this cycle. can i still o so late in my cycle? thanks for your help

How long have you been tracking your cycles?

Your chart looks as tho you hane not O'd yet. Looking at your CM, I would say O may be coming very soon.

Are you temping orally? The reason I ask is that your temps are very rocky, you may get a clearer pattern if you temp vaginally?

That seems late to 0.. i 0 late as well but then my cycle is 33-34 days so I have the healthy 14day luthal phase. which is very important

That is why I asked Cate how long she has been traking her cycles.

thanks tanya and didispunk
    this is only my second charting cycle and i bought a new thermometer half way through because temps seemed too high and all over the place. i'm hoping next cycle might give me a clearer picture of what's going on. have had no more lines on opks since then so am thinking i may not have o'd at all, am resigned to heading into month 8 of ttc. af due next weekend. thanks again

can't believe it but i must have o'd as am UTD!
    thanks for your help ladies

Oh Wow!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations, that's great news. It always comes as a greater surprise when you dont think you actually O'd and then find out your pregnant.

Wishing you a H & H 9 months

hi i'm wondering if someone can give me some advice i'm on cycle day 14 of a 28 day cycle i just did a test with my opk and it come up negative. i've been getting ovulation pains. any other time i've done the test it's always come up positive. i'll try again tomorow. thanks

Mrsjac,

How did you go with your ovulation test today? Do you chart your temps as well? I suggest may be using an opk twice a day because if you do it once a day you can miss the surge.

hi leigh no i did'nt do a test today i couldn't afford to buy another opk test . the test i did yesterday on the box it was out of date so that could have been the reason why it came up negative! dh and i dtd today. and no i don't take my temp i never had this when i had my other kids geez it's hard dh and i have been trying for nearly 2yrs. just hoping that this is the month. thanks so much for your advice i might have to buy a temperature thingy too.

I know what you mean about it being hard. My DH and I have been trying for almost 2 years as well (for our 2nd child). Our daughter was conceived our first month of trying.

Good luck and I hope we both get our BFP's very soon!!!