Thread: OPK - positive yeterday, nothing today?

miszhka Guest

Default OPK - positive yeterday, nothing today?

Hi there,

I tested with a OPK yesterday evening and got a positive....I tested again today (with a different brand) and I didn't even get a faint second line.

I'm not sure what this means....have I ovulated? Is it to late?

Thank you!

If you had a positive yesterday I think that means that you O the next day. So you are probably Oing right now!! Get BDing \/

miszhka Guest

I thought so as I have has full in pains all day! Does it matter that todays test didn't show up anything...not even a faint line?

We also BD last night so hopefully we might have all bases covered!

THANKYOU!

Mine didn't show up any lines either on the day that I actually O'd.

Carys Guest

I always have feint lines in the three days leading up to my surge, I then get the dark test line both in the morning and night of the day of my LH surge and then within a day of that the test line goes back to virtually non existent. I always ovulate 48 hours after my surge.

Its definitely not too late for you, you may have done the positive test at the end of your surge which is why it had all but disappeared the next day and bearing in mind the general time frame to ovulate is 12-36, sometimes longer after the surge you definitely are in with a chance.

Lizzie33 Guest

Default ovulation testing

Thanks for the ideas

Lizzie..
    I am not sure why you would release a 'dud egg'... why exactly did you think that? Is it because you are Oing later in your cycle? If that is the case it is totally not the case. My 3rd DD is nearly 1 and she was the product of late O...

Let me know what concerns you are having and lets see if we can sort 'em out :)

Tanya

Hi Lizzie,

I O'd on CD21 in the cycle that we conceived Kynan. I was on clomid and still O'd that late! I don't think a CD18 O date is too bad.

Good luck.

Lizzie33 Guest

Default ovulation date

Thanks