Thread: OPK and Pre-seed

loccofromtryin Guest

Default OPK and Pre-seed

Hi I am 24 and DF is 28 and we have been just trying for 2 months.

The first month probably won't count as I had just got off the pill. We used condoms for a year and then I went on the pill for just 2 months and decided to come off it as I didn't like the side effects. We have decided to go with the flow and if we get pregnant, we would be delighted.

I didn't think I would feel this disappointed when I found out I am not pregnant and now all I want is to have a baby!

I have just ordered Pre-seed as well as the ovulation sticks from this website.

Has anyone used Pre-seed and have positive results??

Also with the OPK, this is going to sound silly but do you collect ALL the urine or do pee a little away and then collect it from mid way? I am not sure as I have never used it before!!

Thanks in advance and I hope all of us get positives realll soon!!!!

Hi locco

When I used OPKs I just used to collect the first urine that came out and fill the cup so I had enough to go up to the line on the ovulation stick tester thingy. I have done alot of research on Pre-seed and have come to the conclusion that just as many people have fallen pregnant using normal lube as using pre-seed, but I'm sure that it will be worth a go, if it makes you feel as if you are doing everything in your power to get a BFP then go for it, best of luck with your ttc journey

love elissa
    :smt057 Me 21 DH28
    4/9/02

Hi there,

I buoght pre-seed last month, but I am yet to try it. It's quite expensive, so I am going to wait for a positive OPK or ferns on the maybe baby before we use it.
    We usually use lube when BDing, so I wanted to get something that we could use. When I doubt I am ovulating, we still use normal lube though, as it probably doesnt affect our chances.