Thread: OPK question?

Default OPK question?

hello,

i did a opk test yesterday and it was a VERY faint + but the control line was also faint but not as much as the TEst line, i have done it again today it was + also and both lines are not very dark but they are the same so does that mean i will Oing in the next 24 hrs??

Hi mummy,

I would say yes, as long as the test line is the same intensity as the control line then i would say get BD'g!!!

Shellstar76

HI Mummy,
    I believe the rule with opk's is that the test line has to be equal in colour or darker than the control line to be a positive. Two lines on an opk does not mean a positive test result. The test line has to be darker than or equal in colour to the control line...
    If you got this today that indicates your body is having an LH surge and that you will probably ovulate within 12 to 36 hours.
    Lots of love and baby blessings,
    Deb

so i guess my man will be gettin lucky tonite...........
    and tomorrow!!

Yep i would definitley say you will O in the next 24-36 hours, so go get your man.

Good luck, I hope you catch the eggie.

ok now when i do the test its neg so would i have already O`d or am i now??

That would probaby mean that you are or just about to, it usually happens about 24 hours after you get a +opk!

Hope you caught that Eggy

Hi mummy,
    If you got the two lines equal in colour yesterday that indicates you will probably ovulate within 12-36 hours. (from then) It is not important that you didn't get a positive today - so save those tests! Once the surge is over you will not have any more positive tests until next cycle. It is possible you are ovulating today or tomorrow so happy bding!!!
    Lots of love and baby blessings,
    Deb

I'd say it sounds like it hun. O