Thread: OPK tests PLS help!!

Default OPK tests PLS help!!

hi every one
    im a bit confused at the moment on currently on day 14 and just wondering if i have o'd yet i dont think i have i have been using OPK and keep getting negatives i have been doing them for the past 4 days testing twice a day at 12.30 and 5pm is that good times im just so confused ](*,)
    im on clomid do you O earlier or later?
    this might sound stupid but what does clomid do??

*TamaraP* Guest

I am pretty sure Clomid releases eggs for you...( I don't know, I have never taken it) there a few girls on here taking it so they should be able to tell you.

As for OPK's. I hardly got + because my urine didn't detect high amounts of the whatever you need!! What brand are you using?
    The times you are taking are perfect, but you must sustain from drinking at least two hours before doing the test as fluid dilutes your urine.

I found that Fortel OPK's were the best for me.

thanks for your help tamara im using cheap one i bought of ebay! A few months ago i got a faint second line on a few in a row but it never went darker! i probly drink to much before i take the test

I cant help with the Clomid query but I am currently doing the Ovulation testing with Fortel from the Safeway’s and I've also brought the ones from this website, I thinks its called Downunder something from QLD.

I've stopped drinking fluids from 3pm and I take the test at 5.30pm when I get home from work and I only test once a day. Then we BD when DH gets home. No rest for the wicked.

On CD9 I received a faint line (Sat) – so we BD
    On CD10 I received a faint line (Sun) - so we BD
    On CD11 I received a faint line (Mon) – rest day & thinking why bother.
    On CD12 I received a faint line (Tue) - so we BD
    On CD13 I received a DARK line (Wed)- so we BD
    On CD14 I received a faint line (Thurs)- so we BD

Now, this is my very first time using these ovulating test kits and from what I read from above my 'O' was on CD13. I guess, if your still not receiving any indication on your tests maybe your be ‘o’ later in the month. I actually thought I’d ‘o’ later this month and not so early. My cycles are irregular ie: 27-28-33-32-37, maybe this month is going to be a short cycle hence my ‘o’-ing earlier in the month.

I'd say there is nothing wrong with the kits as they worked really well for me and I’m skeptical about everything. Just keep taking the tests daily.

Sorry, probably haven’t answered your question but I thought I’d share my experience with you.

For those of you out there have you experienced a similar experience to me re CD13 dark line and then CD14 faint line again. Does that mean I've already 'O'?