Thread: OPK's

Bambi Guest

Default OPK's

Where can i get an OPK?
    How do they work?
    Are they expensive?
    I have heard of them and i am thinking of getting an OPK to help through the month. Do you think they help?

You can get cheaps ones from the internet. I think they cost upto $50 in the shops for 5 tests.

You can buy fortel brand in any supermarket coles/bilo etc and it is around $20 for 5 tests.

Love

Bambi Guest

Thank-you girls.
    I think that is kinda expensive though. For only a few tests.
    Is it worth it?

Kirsty77 Guest

I think that its wirth it if you don't know when or how to tell if your ovulating.You can buy them off ebay for like $10 for 20 of them.

I definitley think they are worth it too. I used them with this pg and my last pg. There are a few place you can get them.

If you like I can email you the place I bought mine from. I think they cost me around $1.80 per test.

*TamaraP* Guest

They are worth it, but if you are like me, my pee hasn't got enough strength to detect the ummmm, LH levels and I always just got a faint positive which they say is negative....

But I would give them a go, as you haven't done this sort of thing before.

Good Luck

Oh and I just brought the ones from the supermarket Fortel Ultra...

Bambi Guest

Thank-you everyone. You have all been very helpful and i am thinking of buying a few.
    Kazz30 i would love it if you emailed me where you got yours from. They seem cheap.
    How many should i buy???

mards Guest

Default OPK's

Quote Originally Posted by kazz30
    I definitley think they are worth it too. I used them with this pg and my last pg. There are a few place you can get them.

If you like I can email you the place I bought mine from. I think they cost me around $1.80 per test.
    Kazz, can you email the details to me too? Thanks

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Moving to OPK forum.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

I bought 20 opks for 9.95 + 6.95 and gst from www.fertilitynaturopath.com they are based in brendale queensland - 20min from brisbane. there - Sensitivity: 20mIU/mL LH in urine sample
    you can also buy - 100 for 39.95. they also have pregnancy test that are
    Sensitivity: 20mIU/mL hCG in urine sample.

i paid on a sunday and received it on the tuesday. i am going to get my pregnancy tests from them too. i have spent way too much money at least this way i will get more for less. hope this helps.