Thread: OPK's How much do they cost these days?

Default OPK's How much do they cost these days?

The last time I used OPK's was about 9 years ago! As i recall, there were 7 strips in the pack and it cost me around $75. Did i get hosed, or is this what the price really is? Surely they are cheaper now?

Oh my gosh Ally I hope they were magic OKP's :eek: Now it depends on were you buy them, you can get them from the supermarket in a pack of 5 with a HPT as well for about $20 or lots of girls buy them online I think you can get about 100 for $50 I haven'y bought them on the internet so some of the other girls might be able to give you a better idea on price. HTH

Hey Ally,

Yes you can buy them from chemists or supermarkets and they are VERY expensive.

Most of us long term ttc'ers buy them online. The only difference is they dont come in expensive packagaing!

You will see the banner up the top of this page for Lullaby conceptions. Their Opks are around $2 each.

On ebay you can buy them for about $1 each or you can buy them in bulk for even cheaper.

hth

Great! Thanks for that guys. I will check out the internet. Before DS, I only tried them for a couple of Months, as it was expensive when I started using them. I am interested to see if i can fall preg naturally this time, so I am going to try them for a few months again.