Thread: Ovulation with out af??

Default Ovulation with out af??

Is it possible to ovulate without having af? I mc at the end of August and have not had af yet but this week I started poas agin because wanted to know what was going on. Its starting to appear + on opks( I mean starting as a light line then darker which always happens ot me) as it does when I ovulate and I am not preg as doc made me have bloods last week before some antibiotics.
    Whats my bod doing?

After my mc in June I got positive OPKs before having AF...we BD around that time too but didn't get pregnant, so I thought maybe it was an annovulat. month because of the MC??? Body's sure do strange things don't they!
    All the best:-)

Your body can do all the right things leading up to ovulation... but then fail to ovulate... It is highly annoying, but fairly normal, I'm told. Could be that it's normal for me with PCOS, not sure about women with no PCOS.

BW

Its still hapenening and some ov pain so fingers crossed this is it and then if not preg abel to get af

Hi India44,

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

Just wanted to add - The egg (ovulation) come first before a period. So yes, it is possible that you are about to ovulate.

Hope that helps - Good luck!

FIngers crossed opks showing a lead up to positive atm and o pains lots of ewcm and sort of feeling normal if you like so if I am going to have to wait a while longer for af I want it to be becasue I utd *L*