Thread: Ovulation Tests

Default Ovulation Tests

Does anyone particularly recommend one brand over the other? I just bought my first one and it is the Confirm one....wanting to know what others opinions were?

Ta.

Hi Gabysmum,.

i have used the confirm ones this month and i found them to be really good. The month before i used a brand called Imagine, i had never heard of them before but its all i could get. The imagine brand said that any line is a positive which made it really confusing cause i got lines for about 5 days in a row.
    The confirm ones say that the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line which makes it easier to pin point your surge.

I know a lot of girls in here have used Fortel too but i havent tried them so im not sure!

hope this helps.

Dee

we only have the type here in NZ that has to have test line darker than the other and i found them hard to pick... i thought that i had positives but evidently weren't

Geniebean Guest

I've used Fortel (generic brand of those expensive ones) but can't work out when I think I may be ovulating to use it.

And Maybe Baby is good (ferns - ovulating & pebbles - not ovulating) - works on your spit. But some girls say you can get mixed results.

I have just bought some of the ones over the internet that are linked thru this site so will see how they go too. Crossing my fingers!

I used Fortel. I didn't exactly get a positive, but it got darker for a few days, then got lighter again. Apparently you can miss your surge.. eg.. you test each day at lunch, but the surge may happen at night, so your next lunch time test would still show negative.

So I assumed my surge was between two of my tests... and it must have been right... coz it worked!!