Thread: OVUNOW opk's

Default OVUNOW opk's

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased 20 ovunow ovulation tests of ebay and was just hoping to get some feedback from anyone who has used them, good or bad!

It seems very cheap as compared to the supermarket brand and you get alot more tests for the money as well so i was just wondering if they are any good or am i wasting my time, should i just go to the supermarket and buy there's??

Shellstar76

Kirsty77 Guest

Hi shellstar

I bought these also and found them to be great.It was the pregnancy strips that they sell that didn't work for me.The opk-strips helped me conceive Gemma!!!!!!!!!!!!Goodluck.........................

Hi Shellstar... I haven't used mine yet... am starting tonight... So I will let you know!

Good Luck

*TamaraP* Guest

I purchased them and had no real problems only that it didn't read my levels the best.

I find that they get darker but not as dark as the test line for me - so darkest line I count as positive. Also seem to work best around midday, not at 4pm. These have helped me conceive twice, unfortunately lost them both.

Good luck !!!!!

When you buy the kits off ebay, how long does it take before they are delivered to your house?

Samantha

Hi Samantha,

I sent them an e-mail to find out how long it takes, they say that if you are usinga bank deposit it is sent the day after, so i deposited my money today so they said that it will be sent tomorrow (thursday) so i guess if the posty is good i will get them maybe friday! but will let you know when i get them for sure!

Shellstar76

*TamaraP* Guest

I deposited the money the day I purchased them...because they are situated in Melbourne, I got them two days later.
    I think Sydney is 3 days
    Brisbane 4
    Perth 4-5
    Adelaide 3
    Darwin 5-6

I am guessing.

Hi

i used both the ovunow and the pregnow and they were both fantastic for me, it sure beats paying $20 for two preg tests at the chemist!!

Goodluck

Thanx foe all your advice on ovunow & pregnow, you are right its much better then paying $20 for 2 tests atleast now i can do the tests more often without feeling guilty about wasting so much money, as i become totally obsessed and do them everyday when im due!!

shellstar76

Hi all,

Just letting you know that i just received my ovunow opk's, i deposited the money on wednesday and today is monday, so thats not bad considering the weekend is right in the middle, wish me luck as i will start using them soon!!