Thread: PLEASE help me....

nervousnelly Guest

Default PLEASE help me....

Am i crazy?

I think im pregnant.
    I havent even had a missed period yet tho. I just have a 'feeling' that i may be pregnant.... not that it is much to go off.

My last period was on the 9th of March.
    I had unprotected sex on the 21st March.

My periods arent regular as i have just recently come off the contraceptive pill about 3 months ago, so i haveno idea when my period is due.
    I did a home pregnancy test on the 30th of March which was negative.
    But im still convinced im pregnant and it was just a false negative coz its too early.

My symptoms thus far are:
    Extreme lethargy...always tired and have to have a nap everyday
    Frequent urinating
    Cramps every now and then

can someone please tell me what i should do.
    And when the right time to take another hpt would be?

Nelly, generally you can test, with a sensitive test at 10-12 days past ovulation (i think). Running of an average 28day cycle you probably would have O'd around the 23rd so you're a little early... give it another week and if you haven't got your period try again... You could try testing again earlier but it might only make you more anxious and tests don't exactly come cheap :P

Hope this helps and that you get the result you want... and welcome to BB.

nervousnelly Guest

thank u =]

yeah i was thinking ill probably test again on the 7th april or around then...thats if i can wait that long !!!!!

im such an anxious person...this isnt helping!
    but to be honest im secretly hoping that i am pregnant!

and thank u 4 the welcome =] =]

Good luck with everything Nelly - Like Ash said, just wait for a little while. I think waiting until the 7th is the perfect time to wait. Again, good luck

not a problem darl let us know how you go
    hope to see you posting more soon.

nervousnelly Guest

*UPDATE*

these things may mean absolutely nothing, but i thought id share just in case any of you have any insight on whats goin on with me :P

* I have had absolutely no discharge at all since my last period, but go a bit of white discharge yesterday.
    checked this morning and there is no more. =S

*Still getting cramps in my lower tummy.
    * OMG i am sooooooooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but all this could just be me.....

Also my nipples are a bit tender but not heaps bad. But i do think my boobs have got a little bit bigger.

Um just wondering if there are any foods etc i should avoid just in case i am pregnant?
    ive stopped smoking and drinking alcohol, and ive stopped drinking anything with caffeine in it.

The boobs and nipples could just be consistent with AF too so it's hard to know.
    But it's YOUR body, and if you "feel" pregnant, and know these changes in your body are different to normal, then perhaps you are.

Alcohol and smoking is a great cut out to start with - well done!!
    As for Caffeine - it's great that you have cut it out, i think it increases miscarriage risk prior to twelve weeks - so if you are going to have it just try not have too much!

Foods - things like deli meats, soft cheeses, leftovers more than 12hrs old, soft serve ice cream... Google listeria & i'm sure you';; find a more comprehensive list!

Keep us updated and best of luck

A.
    Last edited by The[cookie]Doctor; April 2nd, 2008 at 08:18 AM. Reason: back to front words

Nelly - how'd you go, have you tested again???

so how did you go??

mth Guest

Unhappy has anyone experience the same with me ???

Hi, just new of this forum....

I just had FET on the 4/11, had brown spottinng on 14/11 but got the positif result at the 15/11, ....i'm in pessaries twice a day and also estrogen tablet...............

but i'm so anxious because i'dont feel anything .......no pg sympton except nausea sometimes.........

I'm so worry coz i was misscarriage twice on five wks before........

does the pg always has a sympton ????? or this might be the bad sign again for me ????

thanks