Thread: please tell me 7dpo is early ?

Default please tell me 7dpo is early ?

hi girls

this is my 1st post and I'm in 2WW. I got 2 very dark lines on my OPK last sunday and I'm sure I O last Monday , so makes today 7dpo and I took a test and bfn. It said on the packet you could test 5-7 days before a period.

Anybody had similar experience and still be preggers?

thanks lisa

Sunflowers 7DPO is very early. I got a +ve 11DPO but that is still early. While I know it is difficult the best thing to do is to wait until AF is due.

Babushka Doll Guest

Hi Sunflowers and Welcome!

I didn't get a feint feint and im talking FEINT + until 9 dpo.

Fingers crossed you will see those two lines in a few more days, oh and I only got the feint lines when using first morning urine (FMU).

Good Luck

*Kristee* Guest

Sunflower i wouldn't get to down just yet. Even the early detection tests have a statistic that say that they work best when your period is due or after. it depends on your body. so cheer up for now

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

The earliest I have heard of a positive is 9dpo. Give it a few more days and give it another go. Good Luck.

Defaintly early sunflowers. Its never over until AF decides to show her ugly head. It really depends on how much hcg your body has and if the test picks it up as well as the brand of test. eg: 20mui or 10mui.
    Why dont you join one of the TTC buddy groups. Great for support during the wait. It can be frustrating ~ i know because im there at the moment.

7DPO is really really early I got my bfp at 10dpo and even then the line was so faint I could have been imagining it!!! Definitely don't take this as a negative wait a few days and then test again in the morning and even then I still would n't take it as a negative if you don't get a bfp. I did several tests and they didn't get really clear until after af was due

Hi sunflowers,

I did receive a positive result (barely visable) at 7dpo - can't remember which brand as it was a few years ago now. but it really does depend on when implantation occurs. Most women will implant 6-10dpo and then you need to allow your hcg level to rise to what the sensitivity is on the test. implantation has been reported as early as 4dpo, so i guess i must have been one of those people who implanted early. and even then it was soooo faint that i had to wait until 10dpo before i would even tell my husband (long 3 days!!!). I didn't bother to test on days 8 & 9 was being very strict on myself.

with my next two pregnancies i didn't get a positive until my period was almost due - I was using crystal clear at that stage as our business wasn't operating back then....thank god or i'd have no tests to sell (closet POAS addict).

Wishing you and everyone on Belly Belly a BFP for Chrissy.

Jodie xx

Sunflowers, its probably too early still. I didnt get a BFP till 10DPO and even then it was really feint and I had to double check it. I'd wait a couple of days and test again in the mornirng! good lluck.

7 dpo is totally too early, I wouldn't even waste $$ on a test then
    Very rare would be the BFP at that stage of the game.
    Last pregnancy I got a BFN at 10dpo and a BFP at 11dpo (and even then it was very very faint).
    Don't count yourself out yet

thanks GIRLS

I'm gonna wait a few more days and keep testing. I'm due Xmas eve. When I was pregnant with Brooke I actually didn't test until I was 12dpo and I got my Beta 14dpo at the clinic as she was our miracle after 4 long years and only took 3 iui's. So we are trying naturally this time.
    thanks again.

I'm gonna go join a ttc board as well.
    I'm allready addcited to this site

Lisa

With Zac last January, I got a BFN at 12dpo, then a faint BFP at 13dpo.

This time, I have had two faint BFP's at 12dpo and today at 13dpo so I think that 7dpo is still very early so don't give up hope yet.

It isn't over til the hag arrives!

Lisa