Thread: pointy crampy feelings

Sasika Guest

Default pointy crampy feelings

Hi girls,
    Just posting cause i burst into tears at the drop of a hat. I am in the TWW zone. I am 7DPO after I had a positive OPK double line action! hooray. We BD lots and here I am. I have these strange kinda pulsing feelings in my lower abdomen. CM is creamy white. I am really tired too... sleep sleep sleep, cant stand the TWW. Its just horrible.
    When should I do HPT? Feel so eerrr. I just dread AF and I want to cry.

sigh

Saskia, you poor thing! I'd say it's too early to test, but things are sounding hopeful for you. I have been getting cramps since 6DPO and I'm now at least 6 weeks pg! The creamy CM is a good sign too.

Here's a little tip - it doesn't work for everyone, and it's not *proven*, but it has worked for me twice! OPKs can detect a very small amount of HCG. Both times I've been pg I have gotten a faint line on an OPK at about 7DPO! If you leave it too late, you'll miss the boat, and it's certainly no guarantee that you're pg, but if you do get a line of any sort it might make the wait seem more bearable. There is an old thread in here somewhere about it, that's where I heard of it!

I myself am a POAS addict, so I would prob start testing about 9DPO, but it's prob sensible to wait to as close to 14DPO as you can stand! If you need any tips as to which HPTs are good just let me know.

GOOD LUCK!

Saskia hunny, we can wait this out together. Im 7dpo as well. The wait can be so frustrating!
    As for the tummy signs, i really dont know. Each month there seems to be something that is making me think that this could be it, but then other months i know. Yesterday and today my tummy is not feeling right, and then it sparked a little hmm, this could be good or just AF ready to turn up mighty early, then DH turns around and says his tummy wasnt feeling right either! I think our naughty body can play tricks at times.

If you are using an early detection HPT then you could test in a few days. Each person gets different results, but usually waiting until AF is due to arrive is better *side note* for those of us that can wait that long*

Sasika Guest

Thanks ladies for the advice.
    am I? arent I? am I? arent I?
    its weird isnt it? You guys are lovely... I feel more understood by BB than my very close friends sometimes!!! Will test as you suggested- mostly i will try and relax about it.

Update: i just did the OPK test and I got a VERY VERY VERY faint line. sshhh, be calm just have some lunch and wait a couple of days....
    Maybe its time for a cup of tea?

XfingerscrossedXX

oh and another thing, i feel like my body temperature kinda high, I feel hot... does that have anything to do with...anything?

Just cross your fingers lovelies
    Last edited by Sasika; October 6th, 2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: update

Sasika! Am so with you sweety!! Am in TWW myself and last night tummy felt weird, have also had creamy CM and lots! And was particulalry grumpy! (DH would beg to differ on particularly - he'd say, just particularly???)

Sending to you! Am crossing my fingers for you and praying that your wait is more than worth your while!!!

Keep us up to date lovey!! And remember, AF is only here when she's here so dont' dread her arrival - because am sending you sticky vibes and baby dust that she has taken long service leave for you!!

As I have read in another thread, a wise lady said that even if she does show up, that simply means you are one month closer to your little miracle!!

Sasika Guest

Default sigh

Hi Ladies,

The TWW is just crappy. All this testing is such a roller coaster, my little heart beats really fast and my eyes look and look and I try and see the line looking twice and three times and fifty time later... I did a very early HPT this morning and got a BFN :mad:

Got to take a bit of a rest from testing and thinking. I am trying to get uni work done and not think but then my body twinges and I detect some curious CM and then off I go again.

Just wanted to share with you all, I cant bring myself to tell anyone else in my life (DH has full details) these minute details... so thanks girls.
    Fact is I CANNOT concentrate on anything... TWW.... eerrrr

Am gonna hold off HPT til much later in the week..will keep u posted
    XXfingerscrossedXX

for you lovey!!! Totally understand where you're coming from!!!

Oh hun, im its just too early, even though your BUSTING to test. Your only around 8dpo now arnt u?
    I know from posts i did when starting out, and those ive read, there are a few girls who can get a + test quite early but it depends on when the bubba implants. Sometimes there isnt a + on a HPT to even 16-17dpo!

Oh Sasika, you poor thing! Just to let you know, I am sure my bub implanted at only 6 DPO, but I didn't get a BFP until 10 DPO. Even then, that's very early, and it was a very faint line. So just be patient LOL.....and keep testing!

Sasika Guest

Unhappy Aunt Flo the witch

Thanks for all your fingers crossed ladies but it seems we missed the little eggie.

I have had a very emotional week, my poor husband and my rollercoaster. Its my second period since my lap (for endo) and AF feels really different. Does it make sense to say I feel less clogged and like I am flowing better????How weird.

Anyway wishes now for lots of loving BD that leads to fertilised stickyness.
    Sigh
    see you all again for the TWW
    Thanks for being with me
    Last edited by Sasika; October 14th, 2006 at 05:31 PM. Reason: always typos

AF cow!!

:hugs: sweety! that your 'better flow' is simply setting you up for your precious BFP next month!!!

xoxo

Sasika Guest

hey you charlyfrog- BFP! good on you!
    hugs and hoorays for u and your DH