Thread: Positive??

*Kristee* Guest

Red face Positive??

I was just wondering if a faint faint positive line still has to be seen at arms length?
    As i am testing prob tomorrow and i usually only get very very faint ones until about 7 weeks. So was just curious.

TIA

hi kristee

best of luck with the testing tomorrow. i have always heard a line is a line, no matter how faint it is but that you should read the test like you are reading a book ie dont hold it too close to your eyes. there is a good website i think its peeonastick - very interesting information.

beccas
    Last edited by christy; March 12th, 2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: link in post, please read forum guidelines

Kristee,,,,,,,,, did you sneak one in................

Kirsty77 Guest

I remember with Jasmine I got such a faint line that I swear you ahd to hold it just right at arms length and squint!! I ended up using a different brand and hey presto a stronger line came up. Maybe shop around for different brands.
    Goodluck........did you test??

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Kristee,

How did you go? I have also heard that a line is a line. What HPT did you use?

Cindy

*Kristee* Guest

Cindy,
    I am still not sure...check out my ttc journal.
    I used first response and discover one step, have had few negs as well on other brands. So am in limbo land.