Thread: Pregnancy tests

allyfield Guest

Default Pregnancy tests

Hi Everyone,

Could some one recommend what a goof brand home pregnancy test would be to use and what brands to stay away from.

Only 3 days to go until AF is meant to arrive fingers crossed.

ally

HI Allyfield,

i used the fortel ultra which are supposed to be not too bad, i also used the discovery (the ones that you pee on, not the ones that you dip into your pee) when i was 8 weeks pg and i got a really really faint line so perhaps stay away from those.

Another one that i used (i went through a few, cant you tell) is the Confirm ones, i had a pack of OPK's and it came with one HPT in there and that one was really good, it came up straight away for me!

Good luck!

allyfield Guest

Thanks
    I want to so badly do a test but I still have 4 days to go so I might try and wait it out if I can. Might try a discovery brand and fortel if AF doesn't come.
    Thanks for your help

ally

allyfield Guest

Has anyone used pregnois and had any luck?

littlerigger Guest

I used a pregnosis, didn't work. The confirm one did though, straight away.

allyfield Guest

Hi
    Did you wait until your AF was due or did you test a bit earlier. I have seen the fortel ultra which can be done 5 - 7 days before your AF is due I'm due in 4 days and getting very anxious.

mards Guest

Quote Originally Posted by allyfield
    Has anyone used pregnois and had any luck?
    I used two pregnosis tests and got 2 positives. I used a discover one but that showed a negative.

allyfield Guest

Thanks
    I was looking at the Fortel Ultra tests and they say you can test 3 - 4 days before your AF is due has anyone used one of these tests before their AF was due and got a negative result then retested a few days later and got a positive?

Ally