Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchasing more OPK tests

Default Purchasing more OPK tests

Know there was a website that BB recommended Oz something who sold OPKs relatively cheap... can anyone tell me who they are, or can recommend any others?

Thanks!

goldilocks Guest

Hi Keen!

I think you're talking about Fertility Naturopath...they're based in QLD.

I bought a 20 pack of Ovunow OPK's from them last month in preparation for another month of TTC...and got a BFP instead! I used two though, just to see if they worked LOL I got a faint positive on one at 10DPO which tipped me off to the fact that I may be pg. Many girls on BB seem to swear by them.

The pack of 20 set me back about $10.95 from memory, total of $17.90 including postage.

Seeing as I don't need them now, I'd be more than happy to donate them to you. Let me know and I'd be more than happy to post them out to you

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Keen i have just PM'd you the link for the website.

keen: i think you mean downunder?

i would recommend the fertility naturopath ones better (and cheapeR)

Hi,
    I have used Lullaby Conceptions LH strips. I think they are great. I only ever get a second line when I am about to ovulate, which helps me as I find getting a true positive a bit tricky. (I am still ovulating I just happen to be one of those women who don't have the knack of turning the stick dark purple!!!) However I did get a true positive this last cycle!
    The also have a peeonastick variety of LH strips. So, if you are out or at work you don't need to have a cup you just pee on the stick and put the cap back on and viola!
    Lots of luck with your TTC journey.

Wow, Goldilocks thats awesome that you fell - congratulations.

Also I cant believe that you would be so generous and be willing to just give me those extra tests! Are you sure??

That would be just fantastic - especially as they may be 'magical' and seem to bring good luck

Danni - Yeah I was thinking of Downunder - thats the one! Thanks!

best of luck keen! im praying for ya babe!

goldilocks Guest

Hi Keen!

Yes, I'm very surprised that we fell so quickly...I was expecting it to take us a lot longer!

I would be delighted to send them to you! I that they will bring you lots of luck I'll be sure to rub them on my belly before I send them! LOL

Seeing as I don't need them, I thought it would be nice to send them someone who does. If you've never used OPK's before, at least you can try these ones out and see whether you like them or not!

Just PM me with your address and I'll pop them in the post tomorrow.

All the best and I hope you get that much deserved BFP very very soon!!!

Lots of love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

I was just trying to work it out - it seems I cant PM you...? Perhaps I can email it to you...? Did I mention you are FANTASTIC!?

Good luck with them Keen!
    I am hoping that lots of that luck rubs off!

goldilocks Guest

Awwww schux *blushes* I just wanna see more yummie mummies!!! I know how absolutely ecstatic this pg has made me (and DH!) so I'd love to see you just as happy!

I changed my profile options so I think my email address should be there now. Let me know if it isn't and I'll post it on here (if I'm allowed to do that! LOL)

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Good luck Keen.

Hope in the next month you will be singing BFP for me.

The email address isnt showing up on your profile Goldi - If you want you can email your email address to me at ...............

Again - cant say how much I appreciate this .....

goldilocks Guest

Thanks Keen, I just emailed you

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

keeny is gunna be a mummy!!!

damn I really hope so!One day, hopefully I will get to rub a big belly....

Fingers crossed for you too Keen... You know I am so wishiong you a bubba soon too!

Danni helped me to get some of these too, Danni I should have asked how these ones work? Are these pee in a cup style ones? I'm gonna try them this month in preparation for TTC next month...

Hoping you can all jump on board with me!!!

goldilocks Guest

Keen,

I sent you an email this morning, not sure if you received it. It just said that I'm sending the OPK's to you by express post today so you should receive them on Monday

I rubbed them on my belly so much that it's all red now

Hoping they bring you lots of luck! I wanna be hearing of your BFP very soon!!!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast