Thread: Question about Pregnosis HPT

Question Question about Pregnosis HPT

Hi girls,

I was just reading the box of a pregnosis HPT and it says that if the date of conception is known you could test as early as 7 days after ovulation. Has anyone ever got a BFP after such a short time?

ktgirl,
    It really depends on how much hcg is in your system to how early you will get a BFP
    I tested with the internet pregnow ones (who say on the packet that you can get a positive from 10dpo ) but didnt get my first very faint + untill I was actually 12dpo, and it was so faint I mistook it for an evaporation mark. The advantages of waiting untill you are due for AF (or a day earlier) is that you really reduce your chances of getting a false - . Good luck with your TWW, lets hope you do get that

Everyone differs as it depends of your levels, and the type of test as they measure different amounts.

From memory, a thread i posted in here about when did you get your BFP, the ladies ranged quite a bit in how many DPO they were when they got a BFP. I think the earliest was 8dpo up to around 16-18dpo.

If you know your usual LP length, then that will give you the best idea when to test.

Thanks ladies. I am finding that curiousity is trying to get the better of me but I will hold off on testing. I think I am more curious as I don't have any symptoms yet.

Summer, unfortunately I don't know my usual LP length because of PCOS. My longest cycle so far was 79 days but only got a period thanks to Provera. I am now on Clomid to get some ovulation happening. Hopefully I will be able to hold off for another week. Hope you get your BFP soon.

Good luck with your pregnancy Lil_Aussie.

jbie Guest

btw, i found Pregnosis HPT to be really poor... i tested at what turned out to be 8 weeks pregnant!, and it gave me a really faint line that we were so unsure about whether it could have been an evaporation line....

First Response, on the other hand, gave a very strong and clear bold line.. I was 8 weeks along after all.

goldilocks Guest

I tested with Pregnosis Clear at 10DPO but got a BFN...but then my bubba didn't implant until 12DPO so that was why! LOL

I got a BFP on Pregnosis Clear at 14DPO, when AF was due.

I tried about 6 different HPTs and out of all of then, Pregnosis is one of the only ones that still has a two nice strong lines...all of the others have faded now!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

i like the pregnosis tests i have found they pick uo a bfp really early
    Last edited by faeriegirl; July 9th, 2006 at 10:27 AM.

Hi my names Nataliah
    I used pregnosis early test, it come up with two lines on both test which indicated on the paper that it ment possitive.
    but the lines where very faint but they where still deff there.
    then i took two other test that said negative but the early test both gave two lines the pregnosis ones.
    any ideas?

Default Some one helpp ????

Hi my names Nataliah
    I used pregnosis early test, it come up with two lines on both test which indicated on the paper that it ment possitive.
    but the lines where very faint but they where still deff there.
    then i took two other test that said negative but the early test both gave two lines the pregnosis ones.
    any ideas?