Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quick question

mel79 Guest

Question quick question

hi to all just aquick question how soon can you test with a hpt i am on cycle day 23 as i remember with my daughter i got a +ve before AF was due but dont remember how many days before my cycle is usually about 29days??

goldilocks Guest

Hi Mel!

I know that some girls have gotten BFP's as early as 7DPO. Most of the tests on the market seem to detect a tiny amount of hCG so you may get an early result. Pregnosis Clear is a good brand to try and it's only about $10 for a pack of two tests.

I got a BFN at 10DPO and then a BFP at 14DPO (bub's only implanted on 12DPO).

Good luck and I hope you get a BFP!!!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

*TamaraP* Guest

Mel - I would be waiting until you are late so you don't get an false results.
    Especially since you don't know your cycles you could just get disapointed and worried.
    However, if you were like me testing is in my blood LOL and POAS is ever so much fun.
    I would use FMU and that way you will get a better result.

mel79 Guest

Thankyou i brought some tests this afternoon so will test on the morning i have a good feeling about doing it

goldilocks Guest

How did you go this morning, Mel? you got a BFP!

Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

mel79 Guest

Ididnt test this morning as i got woken by my daughter upst so tomorrow is swimming so will be up early and will test then will write how i go i am hoping for BFP.

Goodluck mel i am keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie

Sal Guest

goodluck!

kirsty Guest

Crossing my fingers for you that you see a BFP staring back at you.

But keep in mind that for most people a + won't register until approx 10DPO & often not until even later than that, so if you don't get a BFP when you test retest in a few days & see what happens

mel79 Guest

i tested this morning and got BFN which was dissappointing. Will test over the weekend as i dont think AF is due till any where from Sun to Wed well thats all bye and thank you for the messages

goldilocks Guest

Mel, it's just too early to detect!

I got a BFN at 10DPO and then a BFP at 14DPO...so you're definitely still in the running if AF isn't due until at least the weekend!

Good luck and let us know how you go

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Mel it is way to soon to tell.

Try again at the weekend you might get your BFP then.

Good luck.

kirsty Guest

Hoping that when you POAS over the weekend you get a different result

Hpefully it was just too early. Good luck when you do retest. Sending you lots of *BFP vibes*

mel79 Guest

well i didnt need to do a hpt as AF arrived today so i guess will have to wait untill next month.

Mel,
    So so sorry that the wicked witch arrived . Fingers crossed she doesn't hang around too long and you can jump into next month.

Sorry to hear that Mel - here's hoping this is the last you see of it for a while

AAARGH, I was really hoping this was it.
    I hope this month is your month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast