Thread: Reusable/reloadable HPT

Default Reusable/reloadable HPT

Does any one use a HPT kit that you reuse the case but plug in bulk sticks? I am wondering if there are any that are good but also more $$$$$ worth while then buying sticks at local store. Any brands that you all would recommend?

I've never heard of them. Do we have them here?????????????

I have seen some stuff listed for the U.S., but not sure if they are universaly available or even if they are in wide use. The concept is nice, reuse the applicator buy the sticks in bulk and just plug them in as needed.

clear blue digital you can reuse the applicator but the box only comes with two sticks and I have never seen a box of just sticks alone for this type

I was thinking the same Jaspen..... i have the digital one at home.....the should have the sticks somewhere......that would be handy!!

i used the clear blue digital, as the others said it only comes with 2 sticks, but (i cant remember the brand), I have used other sticks in the plug, they look exactly like the clear blue digital stick and work in the digital plug aswell, im sure you can buy these in bulk off the internet (try ebay).

HTH

Naomi - I was just reading the clear blue box the other day and it says "definitely don't use any other sticks but those in the box" which sounded way to much like a marketing ploy to me to make you buy a new box with plug and sticks everytime which at the price is just ridiculous LOL.