Thread: Sanitising a Maybe Baby

zoe Guest

Question Sanitising a Maybe Baby

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me... How do you clean a maybe baby microscope? Sorry if this is a dumb question but my instruction manual doesn't say anything about it. Thanks, Zoe.

Guess you could wipe over the glass with a little bit of metho on a tissue or something

zoe Guest

Thanks Sammi, I was looking on ebay and they all say "sanitised as per instructions" - which is very dodgy as there are no instructions! But maybe they've been updated. I just used a sanitising solution. Thanks!

You don't need sanitise it. As only you use it all you need to do is wipe it with a cloth each time you use it. I've used mine for years and I've never done anything other than that and have sufferred no ill effects. By the way mine would be around 10 years old and the original battery is still working.... I find that amazing.

Hi Zoe, i actually got a wipe when i purchased mine, there is a toll free number and a website for maybe baby. I am sure if you go on there as well they will help you as they have a toll free number as well. Good luck.

Wow Sataya I thought the light still working after 7 years was good value