Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super duper faint line + or - ?

:hugs: praying for a bfp!

I have my fingers crossed for you Anna....I'm sorry it's BFN atm. I hope those levels rise nice and high soon and you get that much longed for BFP

He didnt give me the levels but I know they dont count anything under 40 or something as pregnant but you still can be kwim?
    With Jett I had a blood test at 5 or 6 weeks and it was "inconclusive" so they told me to come back in 2 weeks. Well I POAS 2 days later and got a fab line, had an u/s and whalla 2 babies so there is still hope I guess.

Going to go get another HPT, if I still get a faint line Im ringing my OBGYN for an u/s. If its completely negative then I'll wait for AF.

My dpo was only a guess really, who knows I could have o'ed late.

under 40 as -ve?? WOW that's a high reading for a non pg person. Over 10 is usually considered pg.... I still feel you are utd. Goodluck honey!

Anna. Sorry it was BFN Hang in there though, like you said, there may still be hope yet.

Anna - sorry the BT came back negative but as the saying goes its not over.... and I think I'm understanding your state of mind except I had a positive then 4 negatives so just thought i'd stuffed the first one but I've now done another and got another feint +'ve aghhh!!! Feint HPTs - I'm sure the companies make it like that so we keep going out and buying more!!!

Hopefully the next day or two will see you with a categorical answer of the positive kind.

Goodluck Anna.. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12