Thread: Tested this morn with Maybe Baby

Default Tested this morn with Maybe Baby

Well Dh and I have decided that we'll be TTC soon for baby #2 - so i wanted to get an ideas of my cycle as AF has only just returned in the last few months as i'm still b/f dd.

Been taking temp and checking CM but finding that my cycle is still all over the place - cycles been ranging from 33 - 38 days, ovulating on CD 13 then CD 25 ???? so i've been a bit frustrated.

Started using my Maybe Baby again this month (haven't used it for a few yrs now) and am pleased to say that today it seems to be consistent with my other fertile symptoms. I'm CD 20, low temp this morn - 35.8 and EWCM with heaps of ferning on maybe baby! So looks like things are looking up and that my cycle is sorting itself out!!!

Just wanted to share my excitement with u - i feel like i have a bit more control now - and hopefully my TTC journey will be a bit easier. Hopefully in the next few months DH and i will start some !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news Rae. very exciting!

Thanx suz,
    Yeah it's definately nice to know that all is figuring itself out after preg and b/f...i really didn't want to have to stop b/f for maybe another 6 months and was hoping that wouldn't affect our chances of conception! Hopefully it'll continue this way from now on!

Now just gotta get DH into gear soon - lol. And same with u and DH - i'd soooooo love to be able to share pregs with u guys (and Rones too - can u imagine the three of us floating around with our big bellies at aquanatal together!!!!!!!!!!!!)

don't know whether our DHs could handle 3 preg ladies! Yeah I'll give mine a hurry on so we can sit on the lounge eating chocolate for 9 months together

I have to say that after a few days of partial ferning, today I had what I would call full ferning as well. That too is consistent with my temps. Still on the lower side and waiting for the temp jump but my CM is definitely on the "thicker" side of watery and verging on EWCM so I'm hopeful that I will either BE O'ing or do it in the next day or so.

Now I just have to pray I don't have ANOTHER chem!

Lisa

oh good Lisa- i'll keep my fingers crossed 4 u too....hope u have a successful month!!!!!!!!!!