Thread: Is It Too Early To Test

mony Guest

Post Is It Too Early To Test

Hi All,

I need to ask somebody, because all this waiting is killing me. I am approx 12 DPO, I hope I am Pregnant but I have now taken two First Respone EPT and 1 clear blue digital test. All said negative, am I testing too early. Do you think that when these tests say 5 days before your missed period that it is still possible to get a positive even though I have got an negative just three days before I am due. Sorry for these questions, I am just a bit anxious as I am sure you can tell!

I think you should leave it a few days because it is quite common even on the really early pg tests that it doesn't pick up the HCG. Some women never get BFP's on home tests, but I am sure you are just a bit too early. Fingers crossed that in a few days, all is good!

Wait a couple days and try again. Good luck.

Celsie. xoxox

mony Guest

Thanks ladies, I will do that, maybe wait till monday, I still have one digital test here waiting, god it's so tempting to just do the test. Will Post my results on monday afternoon. Heres hoping

Lind Guest

I'm in the same situation.. due for AF Monday and I last tested Wed and got a BFN.. testing tomorrow with another type of test just to see.. i'm no the most patient of people at the moment.. the TWW is a very long 2 weeks! If its a BFN then I'll wait for AF.. if no AF then i'll test late next week.. It'll happen when its supposed to!

I got a BFN with Zander at 10DPO, but then tested at 13DPO and got a very faint BFP. So it might be too ealry still. Good luck to you both :luck:

Sarah, did you use those 'early' tests? (I think from memory you did, but not sure).

I tested yesterday (10dpo) and it was BFN....

I am still hoping, but it is hard not to loose hope esp when using those super early ones.

GL Girls

Tanya

Yep I used a Fortel Ultra Tanya (good memory ). It says you can test from 7 days before AF is due.

mony Guest

Oh Damn just got AF, will try again this month. Good Luck to you Lind, hope you get your BFP soon

Drats! Hope this is your last AF visit for a long time