thread: Urgently need OPK recommendations

Sep 2009
    Cranbourne, VIC

Urgently need OPK recommendations

Hi everyone,

I just bought my first OPK and the results are not good!

Out of 5, 2 showed the control line while nothing appeared on the other 3 (even the control line didn't show), so the pack is finished and I only bought it yesterday afternoon.

The brand was Body Talk and mainly chosen because I had no clue so I went with the nicest (to me anyway) looking packaging

Is there anyone out there who has a brand that they recommend? I really want to buy another box tomorrow because I am hoping for a + reading anytime now

Feb 2009

I've always found Forelife to be the best... Try Priceline, that's the only place I've been able to find them, but I totally recommend them!

Good luck Hun xo

Sep 2009
    Cranbourne, VIC

Thanks for that. I went past but the priceline near me and I bought the last box. Now I am just hoping that I haven't missed it.

Add teresa on Facebook

Mar 2009
    wagga wagga NSW

I got mine from eBay and I have to say they were the best out there. I tried forelife and confirm and never got clear results. I bought a box of 50 opk's and 50 hpt's for $20. Never used all the hpt's so they went to a friend . Good luck

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

I have only used ebay cheapies too and never had a faulty one yet. Goodluck!