Thread: Using OPK first time

Default Using OPK first time

Hi Everyone

Has the title says, I am going to be using OPK's for this first time this cycle and going to be starting in the next couple of days.

I know that it is best to test between 10am-8pm and test should be done at the same time everyday.

The thing is, I drink lots and lots of water during the day. I was planning to test when I get home at night, about 7pm but am worried that water can dilute my urine. Will this happen or is it not the same as HPTs

I guess I have no problem at doing it at work either, if it is best to do before I start drinking water..

Thanks!

They say the best time to test is at 2pm and you have to reduce your fluid intake for 2 hours prior to testing, so im pretty sure it wont matter how much water you drink as long as its notin the 2 hours before you test if that makes sense lol

Thanks Renee!! I guess I could reduce how much I drink around lunch time.. will be better to do it at work cause I go to the gym after work and drink a heap of water.

2pm is a good time!

glad to have helped yeah i have problems not drinking for 2 hours, the first time i did it i forgot and had a bottle of water LOL so missed that day. Good luck