Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very faint line

It's sounds like you are!
    I used Fortel ultra for early testing and got very faint lines with it. They never got darker even when other tests were giving me really dark lines. I don't think there's alot of dye in them so I wouldn't be too concerned that's it's very faint. I think congrats are in order!

amber1403 Guest

Thanku do much guys.
    I went to docs this morning but he wont give me a blood test untill atleast monday. So guess i just have to hold out till then.
    I will let you know how i go
    Thanks again

Amber - good luck for the BT Monday then! I think he should have tested anyway as others have had BT's done B4 af was due. Maybe if the wait is killing you go to another medical centre & get tested. Maybe you could act all vague about when af is due & then they should do the tests? Sneaky I know but if it was me I know the wait would be unbearable !!! Fingers crossed for you.

yeah i think he should of tested anyway. i was going to suggest the same as mummyto1 and just act vague about when AF is due saying u think u might be overdue!
    monday is a very long wait, i hope u can hold old but if not yeah i would just find another dr simply just for BT purposes

I did a Clearblue digital today and it said not pregnant but then took it out and there was a very faint line...I think I am expecting it a bit early as I think I am only 9 or 10 DPO. Anyway, lets hope the faint line means something.

Good luck with the drs on monday.
    Last edited by taybey; February 22nd, 2007 at 03:03 PM.

Taybey good luck over the next few days! that faint line hopefully turns into a dark one and u get a clear BFP!

amber1403 Guest

Hi taybey
    Sorry dont mean to put a downer on things but the ditgital ones all have two llines on them even if you not preggers.
    But good luck to you!!!!
    Hope you get your BFP soon
    Amber

Hey amber, thats how i got my bt, said af was due earlier then what it was (only by a day or two) but it was enough to warrant a BT.

With the digital ones, how do you know that two lines show up even if your not pg??

amber1403 Guest

Hi Naomi
    There is a website i found called pee on a stick
    I found it really usefull although a little dissapointing to learn that two lines is normal cause i had my hopes up.
    Well no sign of AF for me yet but i do have cramps which isnt a good sign.
    Good luck to All

Amber
    Last edited by {sarah}; February 23rd, 2007 at 09:17 PM. Reason: removed link

Hey Amber,

That was an interesting read. It sounds quite silly to me, like they are trying to branch 2 products into one to save money on producing them to make money selling them.

have you tried any other test since then?

I too had cramping around AF time, with your previous tests, i do believe there is a greater chance of you being pg then not, and that it was too early to when you tested.
    Although i will be the first to admit i have had a false + in the past, but believe that was a chemical pg.

As AF is due monday?? if you tested (not using the digital one) you may get a stronger answer, it may take away some negative thoughts leading into the bt on monday.
    My first bt came back saying i was in the middle, there was a chance i was and a chance that i might not be, b/c the bt was done early in the pg, he told me to come back in a week, i didnt believe him, went to my normal Dr (couldnt get in to see him b4) and asked for a test that showed the levels, it came back saying your early but are def pg!

Goodluck and let us know of any outcomes you have.
    Wishing you a BFP!!!
    Last edited by naomi54; February 23rd, 2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: spelling!!

Thanks Amber for the info, glad to have that information now than get my hopes up. We are not seriously trying but not preventing. We are happy if it happens, not stressed if it doesn't. I was just curious I guess. With my two previous pregnancies I got the cheaper branded tests so will probably stick with those. The only reason I tested was because I have been off my food, sore nipples and also really tired but it may be my brain playing games...time will tell.

Thanks again
    Heidi

babyinmybelly Guest

If you get a faint line - chances are good that your pregnant.
    I tested when I was one week late but got a negative. I was not trying to get pregnant.
    I was feeling odd though, really sore boobs & feeling tired. And I was put off alcohol.
    I tested again a week later (when I was 5 weeks) negative again. I even did a digital which said not pregnant but had two lines when I took the strip out. A week later again I tested agin and got a VERY faint line, and i was 6 WEEKS! The next few days and a few more tests with darker lines and a digital that clearly said PREGNANT - I was happy to finally have an answer. I must produce hCG very slowly. I can't believe the women that get a positive before their AF comes.

amber1403 Guest

Hi Naomi,
    Well i doesnt matter now as AF came this morning.
    I really dont understand as i got a BFP only last night.
    Oh well it all happens for a reason.

Good luck Heidi and everyone else.
    Amber

So sorry to hear Amber, big hugs to you.
    Is AF full on?? I dont want to keep your hope up or anything but is it a chance that it could be implantation bleed?
    If it is AF, prehaps you could have had a chemical pg.

big hugs to you sweetie

Amber so sorry AF arrived but as Naomi said maybe u had a chemical pregnancy? maybe it would be good to see your gp seings u did get a BFP?

Amber, so sorry af turned up. What a rollercoaster for you this month - you have strengthened my resolve NOT to test early this month because of the false hope it can give. Big hugs to you & all the best for your next cycle.

amber1403 Guest

Thanks so much girls!!!!
    Im pretty surei t is AF as it is very heavy.
    Good luck to all you girls and i will see you in my next TWW
    Bye
    Amber`

So sorry to hear Amber.

I went and did a Pregnosis yesterday and it was neg...might not be our month either. I am not due for AF till the 1/3 so am no where near being late or anything. I have felt a bit off today but like I mentioned before it is probably my brain playing tricks.

Will keep you posted...I hate the 2ww, it always seems soooo long! So much for "if it happens it happens"...I am hopeless. Will defintely wait for AF before I test again.

Heidi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12