Thread: Very Faint Positive yesterday, none today!

Default Very Faint Positive yesterday, none today!

Hi Ladies,

I'm in need of some advice. I'm on cycle day 45 and haven't heard from AF as yet. Yesterday morning I took my temp and it was 36.83, which it has been for the last week and a bit (issues with a broken thermometer might have contributed to that), so i decided to do a HPT and a very faint 2nd line appeared. I didn't say or think anything about it until i got home from work. I looked at the test again and it was still there. So I asked DP to have a look and he could see it as well. It was really faint though!

Anyway today i took my temp and had a big drop down to 36.17. And i did another HPT (I'm addicted to POAS) and there was no faint 2nd line.

So here is my problem. My mum wants me to go to the drs to get a BT, but i don't know. I would like to know one way or another. But i keep thinking AF will arrive soon and still nothing. I don't want to go to the Dr and not be pg. Am i just seeing things with the faint 2nd line? Wouldn't it have showed up today if i was pg as well? I'm new to temping, but i assume that a drop in temp means AF is coming.

Should I go to the Drs? Or wait a few more days for AF?

i would go to the doctor. i went twice over our 8month TTCjourney thats what they are there for.and take the test to show the doc. you might be very early.

Apparently it isn't unheard of for one test to pick up a + but another, even from the same packet, to miss it. Especially if you are very early.

The other alternative, although not a nice one, is that you caught the symptoms of a chemical pregnancy.

I'd wait a couple more days and then if no AF, test again. Otherwise, a trip to the doctor might be in order for some bloods.

Good luck!

Lisa

Well i've booked myself in to see the dr tonight! Now that i have booked myself in i keep thinking AF has arrived. I am going to the loo every 5 mins to check at the moment. I just know that because i have booked myself in that AF will come. Whats the bet it will be while i am at the drs. lol

Good luck Bron. Hope this is the one for you.

(BTW I had two negative pg tests myself and only the blood test picked it up).

Here's hoping for the best!

Best of Luck Bron with the appointment, Let us know how you go

Well of course it came back -ve. But one good thing to come out of it is that I have now been to the dr and told them that we are TTC and had a full check up. so thats good. Then even better news was on Saturday night AF arrived. I was so happy!