Thread: Very puzzeled...

Niki Guest

Default Very puzzeled...

Hey,

Look I'm having a few troubles understand whats going on with my body lately...My husband and I have been TTC for about 4months now, no success as far as we know! Every month we would wait to see when I was ovulating, and then the 2week wait...

Last time I ovulated we knew for sure I was, so we did a lot of baby dancing...and waited the 2weeks. I was one day late with my period, but it was also a lot shorter then normal, and lighter. We thought that was a little odd, so I did a pregnancy test anyway, but was negative. We also noticed that I was extremely tired, more then normal, and felt nausea a bit, anytime of the day...and especially before I ate. So we got some ovulating tests, and I should be ovulating now...or last 2days, but no mucus...not too sure whats going!? My hubby said maybe I am pregnant, and the tests aren't showing it, and also the ovulating tests wouldn't work if your pregnant right?

Well if anyone knows what could be going on, please feel free to comment...

Thanks, Niki :0

Hi Niki

Isn't it great when our bodies stop behaving normally - not!

I would probably do another test now. It should absolutely show up on a HPT by now if you are pg.

and you are right - ovulations tests won't show if you are pg as you aren't ovulating.

Are you charting your temperatures of fertility friend or similar. It is a really great way of trying to nut out what is going on.

Niki Guest

Thanks...Yes I have been tracking my cycles, and I forgot to say I did do a pregnancy test last Tuesday, and was negative...I'm not half way thru my next cycle, but as I said, dont seem to be ovulating. Is it possible that pregnancy tests don't work sometimes on different people? I have been having dizzy spells too, so bad that I need to sit down and rest for a while!

I would do another HPT now just to be sure, otherwise go ask your GP for a BT. Sometimes you can get negatives on HPTs and still be pg, you may just need to test again a few days later. Did you use FMU when you tested last week?

Good luck

ide go do another test. If its still negative head to ur doctor coz u may be coming down with something.

HTH

Niki Guest

Whats FMU? I did a HPT last week...that was negative. Yeah think I might have to go the doc, hopefully they have some good news!

Yep - I think a trip to the GP is in order.

Good luck for some good news

FMU = First morning urine. If you use FMU it is more concentrated and more likely to give you a positive result if you are pg.

All the best